College of Business Administration
Master of Science in Human Resource Management
Human Resource professionals play an essential role in 21st century organizations, whose success is increasingly determined by the organization's ability to attract, retain, develop and reward top talent. Human Resource professionals are valuable assets, expected to contribute to both the strategic direction and operational vision of the organization.
The Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM) degree is designed to provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in careers in the large and growing human resources field. This degree provides students with a strong business background and an in-depth knowledge of the Human Resource Management discipline.
Note: A detailed list of all Program/Concentration/Certificate course offerings and their descriptions is available on Trident University International’s catalog at http://www.trident.edu
The College of Business Administration offers the Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM) degree.
In order to earn an MSHRM degree all students must complete a total of 44 semester credits of program human resources core and business elective coursework.
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Trident University offers high quality online degrees designed to impart the skills and knowledge required to compete in today’s marketplace for high demand careers. While our mission is to prepare students effectively to pursue career and professional development in their respective fields, finding gainful employment is the individual responsibility of the student. We do not imply or guarantee that students will find employment or be placed in any particular job as a result of completing an educational program. In order to help students make informed decisions about academic choices, Trident University provides the following gainful employment information for all of its program offerings.
Program Name and Length
|Program Name:||Master of Science in Human Resource Management|
|Program Length in Months:||30|
|Total Tuition and Required Fees
For the entire program completed in normal time
|Total Estimated Costs for Books and Supplies
For the entire program
|Total Annual Room and Board
Charges for living on campus
|URL for Program Cost Information: http://www.trident.edu/tuition-fees/|
Debt at Program Completion July 1, 2011 – June 30, 2012
|Number of Students Completing the Program
Graduated between 7/2011 - 6/2012
|Students Completed with Student Loan Debt
Of the completers reported above
|The Median Cumulative Debt for Each of the Following
For all students (both borrowers and non-borrowers)
Federal Student Loan Debt:
Private Loan Debt:
Institutional Financing Plan Debt:
|Note: Less than 30 graduates - The majority of graduates in this program did not carry a debt balance at the time of graduation, therefore median debt per graduate is $0.|
Program Completion in Normal Time July 1, 2011 – June 30, 2012
|Normal Time in Months to Complete Program
As published in institution catalog
|Students Who Completed the Program Within the Normal Time
Of the total number of students completing the program
|Completion Rate Within Normal Time||100%|
For more information on jobs related to this program, please click on the below links to the O*NET website sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor.
11-3110.00Compensation and Benefits Managers
11-3111.00Administrators, Wage and Salary
11-3120.00Human Resources Managers
11-3121.00Directors, Labor Relations
11-3121.00Human Resources Managers
11-3130.00Training and Development Managers
11-3131.00Directors, Employee Development
13-1070.00Human Resources Workers
13-1075.00Employee Relations Specialists
13-1150.00Training and Development Specialists
13-1151.00Training and Development Specialists
43-3050.00Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
43-3051.00Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
This program is designed to prepare graduates to pursue a job in this field or related fields. Although career and professional development services are available to students and graduates, finding a job is the individual responsibility of the student. We do not guarantee that any student will be placed in any particular job, or at all.
Job Placement Rate for Program Completers: Data Not Available
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- A cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5
- International students must provide proof of English proficiency (see Catalog section on English Proficiency for details).
- Master’s degree students are required to provide official transcripts from the institution granting the undergraduate degree.
- No academic entrance exams such as GRE, MAT or GMAT are required for admission.
TUI has adopted the following conditions and procedures for transfer of credits:
- Students are required to provide official transcripts of ALL prior academic work without exception.
- Prior academic work will be articulated during the admission process.
- All courses, whether applied to a program or general elective in transfer will be posted to the student’s permanent record.
- Transfer credits will not be included in the calculation of overall GPA.
- Graduate coursework submitted for transfer must have been completed within the prior seven (7) years unless the content is deemed outdated or no longer equivalent or relevant by the College.
- TUI may accept for transfer to the Master’s degree up to 30% of graduate level credits from other accredited colleges or universities. All transferred course credits must have a GPA of 3.0 or better.