Dr. Hai Dang, Professor
College of Information Systems
"As a teacher I strive to engage, challenge, and inspire growth in my students. I attempt to inspire growth in my students by giving them tools to take into other disciplines and into other domains of their life. Among these tools are a sense of curiosity, open-mindedness, and a thirst for knowledge."
- Ph.D.; Business, TUI University
- MS; Urban Planning, Florida State University
- BA; Business, Florida State University
- Arizona Teaching Certificate: Elementary Education (K-8)
- Arizona Teaching Certificate: Special Education (K-12)
- Arizona Teaching Certificate: Bilingual Education (K-12)
TEACHING INTERESTS / AREAS OF EXPERTISE
My areas of expertise include business management and information technology.
- Collier Elementary School 2006 – Present, Technology Teacher.
- Trident University 2006 – Present, Information Systems Assistant Professor.