Active/reserve Army students who receive Military Tuition Assistance (TA) and wish to take courses with Trident University must register through Army portal.
Access www.goarmyed.com and follow these steps:
- Click on Enroll or Drop/Withdraw from a Course
- Request TA and Enroll in a Course
- It will lead you to the account information section (you will need to complete) - when ready, click on Account Information Verified.
- Click Continue to be directed to Select Enrollment Form
- Choose the correct session term. It will direct you to View My Class Schedule.
- Click Add Classes to be directed to STEP 1
- Click on Magnifying Glass to be directed to Search Integrated Course Schedule
- Choose TUI as your college and scroll down to Subject.
- In the Subject section input the course you wish to take and click search. It will direct you to the courses.
Please note that if you wish to drop or withdraw from the courses you will need to do so through the army portal. If you pre-register through our Student Services System, you must register through the army portal to be officially enrolled.
Also note that it may take 24 to 48 hours to receive and process your registration/withdrawal through the Trident University system.