University Registration Schedule and Procedure
How to Register Online for Courses:
- To register, please log into the Student Services System at: https://sss.trident.edu . Then click on “Enrollment” and then "Enroll for a Course." If you need your log-in information, you can obtain a copy of your Password Sheet at any time at: https://cnsss.trident.edu/public/forgotpass.php. If you are active duty Army using TA, you must register online at: www.goarmyed.com
- Once you have successfully registered for your course(s), you will receive confirmation by e-mail.
- Please visit university calendar for important registration and settlement dates.
How to Add and Drop Courses:
- You may add course(s) until the end of the second week of each session.
- The last day to drop a course without the grade of “W” being assigned is the 2nd Friday of the session.
- All drop requests must be submitted from the student service system. Active duty Army students using TA must request online at: www.goarmyed.com.
What is Trident University International's Tuition Refund Policy?
- Drop requests submitted prior to the start date of the session will receive a 100% refund.
- 75% refund — requests submitted during the first four calendar days of the session.
- 50% refund — requests submitted between the 5th and 8th calendar days of the session.
- 25% refund — requests submitted between the 9th and 12th calendar days of the session.
- No refund – Drop requests submitted after the Friday of the second week of the session.
What to do if you are not Planning to Register for the Next Session:
If you will not be registering in two consecutive sessions (i.e. Spring and May, August and Fall etc), you must submit a request for leave for the University's review and approval. You may do so online at: https://sss.trident.edu.
Any unauthorized break in enrollment will automatically cause your student account to be place in “Defer” status. (Or Unofficial Withdrawal for students receiving Federal Student Aid.) This means you will be required to submit a request for reinstatement once you are ready to resume your studies at TUI.