Student Consumer Information
November 21, 2012
Annual Notice to Students about Consumer Information
All institutions participating in Title IV federal financial aid programs are required to provide notification of the availability of consumer information. This notice identifies the available information, provides a brief description and specific locations where additional information may be accessed. A request to receive paper copies of the following information may be submitted to the University through Request for Information.
Trident University International (TUI) aspires to be the university of choice that sets the standard for academic excellence, unparalleled access and compassionate student support for all members of the military family. TUI is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. For additional information about the accreditation status of TUI please access: Trident University Accreditation
TUI offers 5 Bachelors, 7 Masters and 3 Ph.D. programs.
For information about the programs offered and gainful employment disclosures please access:
Use the links below to locate faculty members:
- The College of Business Administration
- The College of Education
- The College of Health Sciences
- The College of Information Systems
Please refer to the corresponding sections of the 2012-2014 University Catalog for information about university policies and procedures including new or revised policies and those related to the following specific areas:
- Complaint and Grievance Resolution – This policy was substantially revised for the Fall 2012 session and forward
- Copyright Compliance
- Drug and Alcohol Use
- Extensions and Incomplete Grades – This policy was substantially revised for the Fall 2012 session and forward
- Students with Disabilities – Verification of Disability Form has been updated
- Retention of Student Records – Trident University informs students of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, (FERPA) as amended through its policy on Retention of Student Records. Under FERPA, students also have the right to:
• Inspect and review their education records
• Seek amendment of inaccurate or misleading information in
their education records
• Consent to most disclosures of personally identifiable
information from education records
- Transfer of Credits
- Tuition and Fees
- Refund Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Voter Registration
- Withdrawal Policy
Retention and Graduation Information
For information about retention, completion and graduation rates please access the Graduation & Retention Rates page of the University website.
You may also access additional student information at the Student Fact File page on the University website.
TUI offers Federal Pell Grants, Federal Stafford Direct Loans and ACG and SMART Grants for eligible students. In addition to multiple eligibility criteria, students must be US Citizens, permanent residents or eligible non-citizens as defined on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). International students are not eligible for Federal Pell Grants.
For information about available financial assistance please access the University website at:
- Financial Options
- Federal Financial Aid
- Federal Financial Aid Grants & Loans
- VA Benefits
- Net Price Calculator
Students may contact University departments by visiting the Department Directory.