College Tuition FAQs
1. What other fees does TUI charge?
- Application fee for Ph.D. programs (no application fee for Bachelor and Master's programs) - US $75
- Student ID Card (optional) - US $10
- Official Transcripts can be ordered online - US $10
- Additional Copy of Diploma (optional) - US $30
For ANT 250IL and ANT 250IIL you will need to purchase a copy of the VH Dissector Lite software. This software is available through Touch of Life Technologies (TOL Tech) and you can purchase your copy by clicking here.
Please note that you will need the VH Dissector Lite software for both ANT 250IL and ANT 250IIL, so DO NOT discard this software at the end of the course.
NOTE: Ph.D. students are required to purchase an SPSS grad package software.
2. What about textbooks and course materials?
All textbooks and course materials are on TUI's online library, so there is no additional cost to you.
3. Does TUI accept credit cards?
Yes. Trident University accepts all major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover Card).
4. What about Financial Aid?
TUI distributes federal financial aid benefits. For more information, please refer to the Financial Aid Resources page or the Financial Aid Office can be reached by:
Phone: 877-835-9818 Ext. 1061
5. What is TUI's Military Discount Program (MDP)?
TUI's Military Discount Program (MDP) provides qualified military personnel up to 28 semester credits per fiscal year at NO COST to the student for all Bachelors programs.