Need Help Paying For College? Do Your FAFSA Today!
FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid is an online tool that provides an early estimate of your federal student aid eligibility to help you financially plan for college. If you seek Federal financial aid you are required to fill out a FAFSA. Trident University’s / American InterContinental University’s school code is 014720. Contact Trident’s Financial Aid Services and Student Loans if you have any questions at all.
Applying for Financial Aid
- Apply for Admissions to Trident University International
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- When completing the FAFSA, use American InterContinental University School Code 014720
- Utilize the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (if applicable)
- Complete the Trident Financial Aid Application within the
- Click on My Record > Financial Aid
- Select your program and start term
- Proceed through each milestone and submit all required financial documentation including additional information if selected for verification by the Department of Education
- Review tentative award
- Review confirmed award letter
Processing Times and Deadlines
Trident University will receive your FAFSA in approximately 72 hours from the time of completion. Please allow 1-2 week(s) processing time after the completion of the Trident Financial Aid Application. Students have until the Registration Deadline for the session enrolled to complete the Financial Aid Application. The Federal FAFSA year runs from July 1st to June 30th. Each Federal FAFSA year you will be required to complete a new FAFSA.