Earn a Business Analytics Certificate from a 100% Online University
The business analytics certificate introduces big data analytics to business professionals to meet an organization’s objectives. Graduates will acquire statistical, quantitative, technical, and critical thinking skills by applying concepts, tools, and real world data. Graduates will be able to provide organizations with data driven solutions upon completion of this certificate program. To ensure students learn the industry standard tools, this program is co-developed and offered with SAS, the industry leader in business analytics.
With a rich tradition of serving the busiest of working adults, the women and men in military service, Trident is uniquely positioned to serve individuals who have to balance family and work commitments while striving to earn a quality education. A quality education now comes at an affordable price – $1,900 per course or $9,500 for the total program.
Program Learning Outcomes
In the program gain exposure to the following tools: SAS Studio, SAS Visual Analytics, and SAS Enterprise Miner. The program covers certain aspects of the following certificates:
- SAS® Certified Base Programmer for SAS®9
- SAS® Certified Visual Business Analyst
- SAS® Certified Predictive Modeler Using Enterprise Miner™ 13
- Apply knowledge of predictive models using statistical data mining and machine learning techniques that are appropriate to the discipline.
- Analyze a problem, identify and design appropriate data analytics technologies to meet a set of requirements and to recommend possible solutions.
- Clearly communicate complex information and analytics to business clients, using practical and simple business tools.
- Solve problems via ethical use of data.
- Work both independently and in a team to solve large data analysis projects while considering local and global implications.
- Evaluate and interpret data mining models to support fact-based decision making.
- Apply, design, and develop queries and stored procedures to pre-process data for visualization, modeling, and interpretation.
See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of all program course offerings.
- CBA 518 Database Management 3
- CBA 521 Statistical Analysis for Managers 3
- CBA 583 Data Mining 3
- CBA 584 Enterprise Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence 3
- CBA 590 Capstone in Business Analytics 3
(15 Semester Hours)
Jobs that would benefit from this certificate:
- Statistical Assistants
- Business Intelligence Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Business Information Analysts
- A conferred bachelors degree from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university
- Students who do not possess a bachelor degree or higher may be eligible for admission under the following conditions:
- Student must have completed the equivalent* of at least three years of full-time post-secondary study either prior to entrance into the program or as part of the program
- Student cannot be receiving title IV aid as an undergraduate student for the same period of enrollment in the certificate program
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 on the most recently conferred bachelors or higher degree
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in science, engineering, or a functional area of business such as marketing, IT, HRM, finance, or operations is recommended, but not required
- Proof of English proficiency (international students only; see section on English Proficiency)
*Trident University defines ‘equivalent’ of at least three years of full-time study as:
- the Completion of minimum 75 credit hours at a regionally or nationally accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 2.5;
- OR Trident University will consider a combination of 60 hours of college credits and 1 year additional work experience in occupations in the areas of science, engineering, or a functional area of business such as marketing, IT, HRM, finance, or operations. Particular emphasis is placed on experience in statistical analysis, data analytics, etc. (as documented by resume and employer confirmation).
Click here for important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program Gainful Employment
- School Performance Fact Sheet (California Residents Data) – coming soon!
|tuition type||program length||per course||per program|
|SAS Certificate||5 months||$1,900||$9,500|
|Certificate / Diploma||9 months||$1,311||$11,800|
- Books and Supplies: $0
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Materials: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Doctoral Application Fee: $75 (non-refundable)
- Food, Housing, and Transportation: N/A
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Lab Fee: $25-69 (for students enrolled in courses with a lab portion)
- Official Transcript: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up: $30 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Technology Fee: $0
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Seeking more information on the cost of attending Trident University? Visit Trident’s Financial Aid Resources page where you will find financial aid tools including Trident’s Net Price Calculator and Shopping Sheet, a guide to assist in early financial planning for college.
Get Started Today – Apply Today!