Donald L Jost
Part-time Faculty - University College
Donald Jost is part of the USAF and stationed in Alabama. He has two children and a wife of 20 years. He has served 21 years in the military, holding numerous positions and roles. Donald Jost enjoys playing and watching sports, wood working, coaching, and hanging with his family. If there is any additional time he likes to read and fish.
Donald Jost has filled every position in the Fuels Management career field to include becoming an Fuels technical training instructor for 5 years. The teaching environment inspired more educational minded adventures. In 2011, Donald Jost deployed to Afghanistan to teach military leadership and fuels technical training lessons to the Afghan Army. Donald Jost is currently instructing strategic leadership at the Senior Non-commissioned Officer Academy.
Donald Jost is currently working on additional Instructor qualifications and after the military he would like to coach basketball or football at the high school or junior college level while advancing in being a college professor. Donald Jost is originally from Wisconsin but resides in Alabama until the next military assignment comes along.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- General Education
- Status: Active Duty
- Branch: USAF
- Rank: Senior Master Sergeant
- Years: 21 Years
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Trident University (MBA w/ concentration in Management)
- Graduated with Honors in Occupational Education, Wayland Baptist University
- Achieved Air Force Instructor Certification level 2. Almost finished with level 3.
- Air Force Youth Center Coach of the Year.
- Senior NCO of the year 3 times
- Air Force Instructor of the Year
- Air Force Outstanding Volunteer Service Award
- International Partner in Education Award
- International Affairs Excellence Award
- Air Force Sergeants Association
- Air Force Association
- National Alliance for Youth Sports
(a) Leadership and Management, (b) Business Management, (c) Trident University Experience (TUX), (d) critical thinking, (e) problem solving, (f) negotiations, (g) diversity, (h) resource stewardship, (i) logistics management, and (j) self-awareness.