Dr. Albert Widman
Part-time Faculty - Glenn R. Jones College of Business
After a twenty year career at the highest levels of nonprofit management, Albert Widman obtained his doctorate in management and finance and entered academia. He taught, on-site, for Berkeley College in NYC and was appointed as Chair of the Department of Management. Upon relocating to the West Coast, he continued to teach for Berkeley in the distance learning program and was appointed as Chair of Online Education. He left that position in 2012, to teach online for the Swiss University, SMC University. At SMC, in addition to teaching, Dr. Widman is a member of the Academic Review Board with a specialty of qualitative research methods. Dr. Widman further explores his love of teaching by teaching part time in the programs at Seton Hall University and Trident University International.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Leadership
- Who’s Who in Finance and Industry
- Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers
- Board of Directors (Treasurer), Esperanza NYC
- Advisory Board, VISIONS
- Recipient of the Pace University Doctoral Student Award for the highest academic average (4.0) and most rigorous dissertation.
- Omicron Delta Epsilon Alumni Excellence Award in Economics.
- Selected for an opportunity for specialized study under Peter F. Drucker, “the father of modern management.”