Dr. John D. Theodore
Part-time Faculty - Glenn R. Jones College of Business
Dr. John Theodore (Dr.T) has 45 continuous years of teaching, administrative, and consulting experience. He is also a certified management consultant (CMC) by the Institute of Management Consultants, and the founder / president of JDT Management Consultants, established in 1969. His doctorates are from the University of Kansas in Education and Latin American Affairs; the Aristotelian University in Greece, European Union, in Management; and the University of South Africa, Republic of South Africa, in International Business Economics. His teaching experience and consulting practice are both national and international. In addition to teaching in English, Dr. Theodore has been instructing in Spanish, Greek, Portuguese, and French in Latin America, Canada, Europe, and Africa, both in academics and training programs in his consulting practice. During the last 15 years, he has been involved in graduate and doctoral programs in Education and Business and has been serving as chair and committee member in doctoral dissertations in both academic areas. His past teaching experiences have been with the State of Florida’s community college and university system, Webster University, NorthCentral University, the Union Institute, the University of Bucaramanga (Colombia), the Technological University of Guayaquil (Ecuador), and the University of Montreal’s branches in Latin America.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Leadership
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
- Theodore, J. (April 2014). The Importance Of Imbedding The Concept Of Continuous Development In The Formulation Of Global Strategies. International Journal of Management & Information Systems. Volume 18, Number 2
- Rivero, O. & Theodore, J. (June 2014). The Importance of Public Relations in Corporate Sustainability. Global Journal of Management and Business Research. Volume XIV, Issue IV, Version I.
- Theodore, J. (June 2014). The Necessity of Strategic Leadership in Corporate Sustainability. Journal of Sustainability Management. Volume 2, Number 1
- Theodore, J. (January/February 2015). The Process of Globalization in Latin America. International Business & Economics Research Journal (Volume 14, Number 1).
- Theodore, J. (March/ April 2015). Insufficient Industrialization, Delayed Business and Economics Curricula, and Low Economic Development in Pre-1960 Brazil. International Business & Economics Research Journal (Volume 14, Number 2)
- Theodore, J. (October, 2015). Small and Medium Size Private Business Enterprises in the Economic Structure of Honduras. Journal of Alternative Perspectives in the Social Sciences. Volume 2.
- Theodore, J. (March, 2016). The Underdevelopment of El Salvador’s Human Resources. Global Journal of Management and Business Research. Volume 16, Issue 2, Version 1.0
- Theodore, J. (March, 2017). The Necessity for Large Private Business Organizations in the Economy of Honduras. Global Journal of Management and Business Research. Volume 17, Issue 1, Version 1.0
- University of Thessalonica, Thessalonica, Greece. Outstanding Award. Doctoral Studies in Management.
- University of Bucaramanga, Department of Consultancy. Appreciation Award for the completion of the Department of Consultancy.
- Institute of Management Consultants, Washington, D.C. Certified Management Consultant.
- University of Bucaramanga, Association of Latin American University Professors.
- United States Distance Learning Association.
Consultant of various United States and international enterprises specializing in: Human Resources Management, Strategic Management, Governmental Organization Administration, Total Quality Management, European Union Industrial and Commercial Affairs, Latin American Industrial and Commercial Affairs. General Management, Organizational Development, Management by Objectives, Human Relations, International and Multinational Management, Educational Administration, Overseas Assignments, Import-Exports, Marketing, In-House Training Programs, and Seminars. Consulting assignments done in: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, and French.