Dr. Tina M Lamb
Full-time Faculty - Glenn R. Jones College of Business
Dr. Lamb is a Full-time Professor of human resource management courses for Trident University’s Glenn R. Jones College of Business. She began working for Trident University in 2009. Dr. Lamb’s graduate and undergraduate teaching experience includes Ottawa University, Strayer University, Northern State University, Allied American University, Brown Mackie College, Excelsior College, Harrison College, National College, William Howard Taft University, and Marco Polo International University. She has taught in both the classroom and online environments. Dr. Lamb’s areas of expertise include general business, human resource management, leadership, management, organizational behavior, marketing, and business ethics.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Status: Veteran
- Branch: USMC
- Rank: CPL
- Nominated for Teacher Excellence Award, Trident University, November 2016
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Marian University in 2004.
- Received Outstanding Professional Award from Indiana Wesleyan University in 2006.
- In 2013, Strayer University’s Milwaukee campus received Gold Award for highest Net Promoter Scores in 2012.
- Ambassador for the Heart of Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce
- Officer of Board of Directors of the Elks Lodge #693
- Academy of Management
- Society of Human Resource Professionals
- Alpha Chi
- American Marketing Association