Dr. Ina-ann Freeman
Part-time Faculty - Glenn R. Jones College of Business
Ina Freeman received her Ph.D. in 2004 from University of Birmingham in the UK, specializing in marketing management and ethics. Ina’s career has spanned a number of countries, enriching her interest in international commerce and marketing, recognizing the variances in the socio-political/economic/geographic nature of the marketplace. Ina’s research crosses cultures, disciplines, and national boundaries.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Freeman, I. & Sun, H. (2017). Shandong province and tourism: An examination of World Heritage Sites. In L. Bourdea, M. Gravari-Barbas, Fr. Robinson, & M. Robinson. World Heritage sites and tourism (pp. 151 – 161). New York, NY.: Routledge.
- Freeman, I. & Bahar, E.D. (2016). Corporate social responsibility in Turkey: A conceptual paper. I-Manager’s Journal on Management, 11(2), 1-11.
- Freeman, I. (2016). Cross cultural awareness and CSR in Canada. I-Manager’s Journal on Management, 10(4), 10-25.
- Chung, Chih-Ming (Ryan), Freeman, I., & Raudensky, J. (2016). Physical self-perception of college students in the United States, Taiwan, and China. In Advances in Psychology Research, Vol. 116. New York, NY: Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
- Freeman, I. & Chung, R. (2014). The logic of hermeneutics – A methodology for research today. Comprehensive Research Journal of Management and Business, Online at http://crjournals.org/CRJMBS/pdf/2014/August/Freeman%20and%20Chung.pdf.
- Freeman, I. & Low, P. (2014). Green practices: A comparative study between southeast Asia and the United States. In S.O. Idowu, P.K.C. Low, & S.L. Ang (Eds.). Corporate social responsibility in the Asia Pacific region. USA: Springer.
- Freeman, I. & Papandreaou, M. (2016). An exploratory study of cross-cultural activity. Collaborative Conference on Language, Literature, & Linguistics, 19-23 August 2016, Barcelona Spain.
- Bahar, E.D., Kushubekova, S., & Freeman, I. (2016). Corporate social responsibility in the supply chain management: The case of the airline industry. West East Institute, 1-3 August 2016, Boston, USA.
- Kushubekova, S., Bahar, E.D., & Freeman, I. (2016). Sexual marketing of women: Sex trafficking from former Soviet Union to Turkey. West East Institute. 1-3 August 2016, Boston, USA.
- Freeman, I. & Papandereou, M. (2015). The effects of cross cultural activities on university students: An exploratory study. Academy of Business Research. 27 – 30 October 2015. San Antonio, Texas.
- Kim, K-C, Lee, S-S., Enrique, J.L., Freeman, I., & Susan, F. (2015). Not all supply chain members are innovative: An examination if Korean automotive industry value chain. International Scientific Workshop: Innovation in the East Asian Automotive Industry. 19-20 June 2015, Duisburg, Germany.
- Freeman, I. & Belhaj, M. (2015). Intelligence and learning styles and approaches: Spiritual intelligence in higher education. Spirituality and Creativity in Management World Congress, 23-25 April 2015, Barcelona, Spain.
- Member of Administrative Sciences Association of Canada
- Member of Academy of Management
- Member of Academy of Business Research