Dr. Daniel Corcoran PhD
Part-time Faculty - Glenn R. Jones College of Business
Dan Corcoran currently serves as a faculty lead and a doctoral committee mentor at Trident University. Prior to entering academia he worked as an administrator for the US Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration. During that time he presented at over 150 different forums. He holds two professional certifications in the field of occupational safety and health.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Daniel J Corcoran, & Joshua D Shackman. (2007). A theoretical and empirical analysis of the strategic value of beyond compliance occupational health and safety programs. Journal of Business Strategies, 24(1), 49-68. Retrieved June 13, 2011
- Corcoran, D.J. 2002, The hidden value of safety: Are accident costs like icebergs? Occupational Health and Safety 71:6, p.20+.
- Corcoran, D.J. 2002, The value of estimating the hidden costs of accidents. Occupational Health and Safety 71:9, p.26+.