Learn how to effectively lead educational organizations. Develop the skills to operate as a scholar-practitioner with the capacity to address the challenges educational leaders face in a variety of settings. The Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) degree program is designed for current and emerging leaders who are ready to take the next step in their professional development.
In our 100% online program, you will learn how to:
- Take your leadership skills to the next level to lead positive change in educational settings.
- Apply theories and models that contribute to positive organizational culture.
- Strategically build relations and coalitions to improve the quality of education.
- Combine research and professional practice knowledge to develop best practices and influence policy.
- Join an engaging online learning community in the Trident Learning Community (TLC).
- Collaborate with dedicated faculty who guide you through coursework and your dissertation research.