Dr. Lisa M. Henderson
Part-time Faculty - Department of Information Systems
Dr. Lisa Henderson serves as an adjunct faculty in the MSITM and BSITM programs, College of Information Systems, at Trident University International. She retired after a 36-year career in information technology, most recently with Marathon Petroleum Company where she specialized in application and customer support in areas of document control, truck loading, and environmental compliance applications across Marathon’s refining organizations. Her doctoral research focused on a comparison of leadership styles and their correlation with workers’ behaviors to speak up about safety issues in their workplaces. Dr. Henderson is an active member of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and serves on the leadership committee for the Scioto Valley Section of ASQ. She is a member and serves on the Board of Directors of East Greenup County Kiwanis, an organization devoted to serving communities in northeastern Kentucky.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management
- Henderson, L. M. (2013). Enhancing safety communication with leadership: A quantitative study of leadership style and safety voice. Available from ProQuest Dissertations and Theses database. (UMI No. 2573958).
- American Society for Quality
- Kiwanis of East Greenup County, Kentucky