Welcome to the Doctor of Education Degree Completion Program
The Ed.D. Degree Completion program is designed to help students who started a doctoral program at another institution, but for one reason or another, were unable to complete their program and are seeking another university where they can complete their program.
Students must transfer a minimum of 28 doctoral level transfer credits and follow a program of study that focuses on the completion of the Doctoral Study.
See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of all program course offerings.
|EDD 608 Designing a Doctoral Study: Identifying the Problem of Practice||4|
|EDD 609 Designing a Doctoral Study: Literature Review||4|
|EDD 610 Designing a Doctoral Study: Methodology and Data Collection||4|
|EDD 681 Doctoral Study I||4|
|EDD 691 Doctoral Study II||4|
|EDD 701 Doctoral Study III||4|
Students must transfer a minimum of 28 doctoral level transfer credits and follow a program of study that focuses on the completion of the Doctoral Study. Courses must have a grade of “B” or higher to be considered for transfer credit.
Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis and not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of all program course offerings and policies.
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership Degree Completion Program – coming soon
|tuition type||per credit||per course||per year*|
|Retired Military / Veteran / Partnership / And Their Immediate Family Members||$650||$2,600||$10,400|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees||$625||$2,500||$10,000|
- Books and Supplies: $0
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Materials: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Doctoral Application Fee: $75 (non-refundable)
- Food, Housing, and Transportation: N/A
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Lab Fee: $25-69 (for students enrolled in courses with a lab portion)
- Official Transcript: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up: $30 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Technology Fee: $0
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Seeking more information on the cost of attending Trident University? Visit Trident’s Financial Aid Resources page where you will find financial aid tools including Trident’s Net Price Calculator and Shopping Sheet, a guide to assist in early financial planning for college.
Get Started Today – Apply Today!