Online College for Navy Service Members
If you’re in the Navy and looking for a college program, you’ve come to the right place. Trident University proudly partners with Navy College Program Distance Learning (NCPDLP) so sailors like you can earn fully online bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees. Beyond this partnership, we offer many benefits and support to navy students. We’re considered a top military-friendly college because we truly strive to help our military students succeed.
Navy College Program Distance Learning
Trident helps you make the most of your Navy tuition assistance by offering military education grants and financial aid guidance services. Our goal is to honor those who serve our country by helping you reduce your tuition costs as much as possible, earn a high-quality degree, and build a bright future for you and your family.
Talk With Your Ed Office
Military students requesting Tuition Assistance (TA) must speak with their local education office to determine their tuition assistance benefits and receive guidance prior to enrolling at Trident University. If you have questions for Trident please direct them to TMAC@trident.edu
- Speak with your local Education Office to ensure your eligibility for tuition assistance and complete any required training (each branch may have a slightly different process and requirements).
- Ensure you are following your service branch requirements including the time frame to submit your tuition assistance application.
- Questions regarding your tuition assistance approval or requirements should be directed to your local education office.
Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership (NCPDLP) assists sailors who want to earn their college degree while serving in the Navy. As a partnership school, Trident University offers rating-related degree programs designed to meet the educational goals of sailors based on their military training. Trident will work with you to maximize your transfer credit, including ACE-recommended credit for military training and credits for standardized exams. We also accept transfer credits from accredited colleges and universities.
Fees: No fees are required for application/registration, credit transfer assessment, and degree plans. Trident provides all course materials with the cost of tuition, including software.
Trident University is approved for VA Benefits.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Criminal Justice
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – General Management
- Aviation Maintenance Administration (AZ)
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
- Intelligence Specialist (IS)
- Logisitic Specialist (LS)
- Special Warfare Operator (SO)
- Yeoman (YN)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Human Resource Management
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Information Technology