The Glenn R. Jones Scholarship Fund was established in 2015 in honor of Glenn R. Jones to support exceptional student scholarship with a preference for students with a military affiliation. The Glenn R. Jones Scholarship is offered to all new undergraduate and graduate students who demonstrate persistence and academic success. New students applying to Trident University for the January Fastrac 2017 session will be automatically considered for the Glenn R. Jones Scholarship.
Announcing The Glenn R. Jones Scholarship
- New undergraduate and graduate students applying to Trident for the first time for the January Fastrac 2017 session
- New students with no previous Trident University course credit
- Students moving to a new degree level are eligible
- Student must enroll in and successfully complete 4 courses (successful completion is defined as receiving a passing grade per the University catalog requirement)
- Undergraduate students must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 or better
- Master’s level students must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Student must enroll in the fifth course, and scholarship will be applied to cover tuition balance of that course after other institutional grants and scholarships are applied
- This scholarship is NOT renewable after the 5th course
- Student must remain continuously enrolled or have an approved break in enrollment (LOA)
- Individual scholarship amounts vary
- Awards at the undergraduate level will range from $1,000-$1,500
- Awards at the masters level will range from $1,300-$2,040
- Awards will be applied towards the fifth course taken in succession
- No award amount will be paid or refunded directly to students
General Principle – all new students in the January Fastrac 2017 session will have the tuition of their 5th course covered by the scholarship if all eligibility requirements are met.
Contact Trident’s Admissions Department or complete and submit Trident’s online application by January 16, 2017.