Measuring the Success of Our Programs
You’re earning a world-class education when you pursue your degree online with Trident. We measure the outcomes and success of our programs to ensure a challenging and rewarding online learning experience for all students.
The Office of Institutional Research provides institutional data to advance Trident’s mission. Our goals include:
• Providing university administrators with data that supports institutional strategic planning, policy development, and decision-making.
• Conducting analytic and evaluation studies to improve university outcomes, such as student persistence, time-to-degree, gainful employment.
• Providing consultation to university committees, departments, and staff.
• Generating data dashboards and analytical reports on student retention, graduation rates, and successful course outcomes.
• Coordinating the completion of data reported to external agencies such as Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS).
• Administering, analyzing and disseminating the results of surveys, including course evaluation survey, alumni survey, and faculty/staff climate surveys.