Measuring the Success of Our Programs
You’re earning a world-class education when you pursue your degree online with Trident University. We measure the outcomes and success of our programs to ensure a challenging and rewarding online learning experience for all students.
The Office of Institutional Research provides institutional data to advance Trident University’s mission. Our goals include:
• Providing university administrators with data that supports institutional strategic planning, policy development, and decision-making.
• Conducting analytic and evaluation studies to improve university outcomes, such as student persistence, time-to-degree, gainful employment.
• Providing consultation to university committees, departments, and staff.
• Generating data dashboards and analytical reports on student retention, graduation rates, and successful course outcomes.
• Coordinating the completion of data reported to external agencies such as Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS).
• Administering, analyzing and disseminating the results of surveys, including course evaluation survey, alumni survey, and faculty/staff climate surveys.
Retention and Graduation Rates help us to understand how well our students are able to persistent to completion in their educational journey. Trident evaluates these measurements, as well as, the Student Fact File to help identify and remove barriers to student success and to help forecast annual enrollment levels.
Graduation Rates indicate the percentage of enrolled students that graduate from Trident University after specified numbers of years from their initial enrollment at Trident.
Retention Rates indicate the percentage of enrolled students that persist in continuous enrollment at this university from one year to the next. View our most recently collected retention data: Undergraduate Retention Rate, Masters Retention Rate, and Doctoral Retention Rate.
Student Fact File indicates who the typical Trident student is. We encourage all prospective students to review this document prior to enrollment. Check out our bachelors, masters and doctoral student profiles for more facts and information.