- Email: Thomas.Kernodle@trident.edu
Dr. Thomas Kernodle
Part-time Faculty - Glenn R. Jones College of Business
Dr. Tom Kernodle is a part-time faculty member in the Glenn R. Jones College of Business. Dr. Kernodle has over 18 years of professional experience working in Supply Chain Management for several hospitals in New York City. His research interests include Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Leadership.
Dr. Kernodle holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from New Jersey City University; a Master of Business Administration from Regis University; and a Doctorate of Philosophy in Business Administration from Touro University International. His doctoral dissertation "Antecedents and Consequences of Organizational Citizenship Behavior: A Hierarchical Linear Modeling Study" explored the relationship between organizational citizenship behaviors, leadership, and employee performance. He has 18 years of experience working in Supply Chain Management in the healthcare field.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
Areas of Expertise
Dr. Kernodle's areas of expertise include:
- Supply Chain Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Ph.D. in Business Administration-Touro University International (2007)
- M.B.A.-Regis University (2002)
- B.S. in Business Management-New Jersey City University (1999)