- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. James Koerlin
Part-time Faculty - Glenn R. Jones College of Business
Jim Koerlin has worked in the information technology industry for over thirty years. He has served as a corporate level manager of a $9 billion enterprise, dean of a large school of technology, and a consultant to industry and government. For ten years he served as president and CEO of a technology incubator and has been a member of three corporate advisory boards.
Dr. Koerlin has developed information technology courses, degrees and programs and has taught many graduate seminars over the past three decades.
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management
- Ph.D. in Management and Administration: Technology Management - Walden University (1996)
- MBA - Golden Gate University (1968)
- BS in Business Administration: Production Management - San Francisco State University (1965)