- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Thomas Matula
Part-time Faculty - Glenn R. Jones College of Business
Trident University is an excellent example of a modern global online university. Dr. Thomas Matula
- Master of Business Administration
- Matula, Thomas L. and Darryl J. Mitry (2013). A Proposed Framework to Guide the Adoption of MOOCs in Business Education, International Journal of Strategic Management, 3 (September), 79-84.
- Matula, Thomas L. (2011). The Role of Business Schools in Preparing Students for the Emerging Cyber Economy (Abstract), Proceedings of the Academy of Business Research Conference in Las Vegas, NV, November 14-16, 2011, 53.
- Leila Oualha and Thomas L. Matula, (2009). The Potential of Online Academic Conferences to Increase Faculty Interaction in a Networked World. European Journal of Management, 9 (4) 185-188.
- Instructor, Great Basin College, Elko, NV (2010-Present)
- Part-Time Faculty, Trident University, (2005 to Present)
- TL Matula & Associates, Marketing Consultant, San Diego, CA, (2006-2010)
- Assistant Professor of Marketing, University of Houston-Victoria, Victoria, TX, (2001-2006)
- Lead Faculty for Marketing, National University, San Diego, CA, (1998-2001)
- Associate Professor, New Mexico Highlands University, Las Vegas, NM, (1997-1998)
- Associate Professor, Mountain State University, Beckley, WV, (1996-1997)
- Assistant Professor, Sul Ross State University, Del Rio, TX, (1993-1996)
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, New Mexico State University (1994)
- MBA, New Mexico State University (1986)
- New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology (1983)