- Email: email@example.com
Dr. Albert Widman
Part-time Faculty of Business - Glenn R. Jones College of Business
After a twenty year career at the highest levels of nonprofit management, I obtained my doctorate in management and finance and entered academia. I taught, on-site, for Berkeley College in NYC and was appointed as Chair of the Department of Management. Upon relocating to the West Coast, I continued to teach for Berkeley in the distance learning program and was appointed as Chair of Online Education. I left that position in 2012, to teach online for the Swiss University, SMC University. At SMC, in addition to teaching, I am a member of the Academic Review Board with a specialty of qualitative research methods. I further explore my love of teaching by teaching part time in the programs at Seton Hall University and Trident University International.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Leadership
Areas of Expertise
Mr. Spach's areas of expertise include:
- Corporate governance
- Nonprofit management
- Qualitative research methods
- Doctoral degree - Pace University (1997)
- Masters degree - Syracuse University (1977)
- Bachelors degree - University of Buffalo (1976)
- Chief Financial Officer: Visions/Services for the Blind, Seedco Financial Services
- Budget Manager: MDRC, Inc. Chair, Online Business Programs Chair, Department of Management, Professor of Business Administration
Honors & Awards
- Who's Who in Finance and Industry
- Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers
- Board of Directors (Treasurer), Esperanza NYC
- Recipient of the Pace University Doctoral Student Award for the highest academic average (4.0) and most rigorous dissertation.
- Omicron Delta Epsilon Alumni Excellence Award in Economics.
- Selected for an opportunity for specialized study under Peter F. Drucker, “the father of modern management.”