An Educational Alliance for Government Employees
Department of Defense Federal civilian employees have various demands to manage in their busy schedules. Trident understands that. We developed 100% online programs designed to meet the needs of busy learners like yours. When you work with Trident, you give your employees a chance to meet their educational goals while also benefitting your organization.
Through an educational alliance with Trident, DoD Federal employees can receive:
- Academic quality — Trident is member of the American InterContinental University System. The System is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcomission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Trident offers quality, innovative programs designed to enhance leadership and critical thinking skills.
- Extensive programs — more than 25 degree programs and over 60 concentrations across the associate, bachelors, masters, and doctoral levels
- Flexibility — our courses and library resources are 100% online
- Affordability — thanks to our educational alliance grant program, your employees can receive savings on out-of-pocket costs toward their degree program*
- Exceptional Service — from responsive support when your employees need it to services such as career development
Your Partnership Support Team will:
- Work with you to develop initiatives to meet your education, training, and development needs
- Help educate your employees and their families about the educational alliance through events, meetings, and webinars
- Coordinate reporting, marketing, and student needs
- Support you on an organizational level with everything from sourcing to hiring, to being a professional development resource for your employees and their families
|Tuition Rate Per Credit||$415||$415||$567||$761.25-$990|
|Tuition Rate Per Credit with Grant||$250||$250||$325||$656.25-$800|