When you earn your masters degree online at Trident University, you will join an engaged and diverse learning community of adult learners from all walks of life. If you’re ready to take this important next step, apply online now. No application fee is required and you can apply year-round.
Advance Your Education at Trident University
Subject to additional college-or program-specific admission requirements, the following standard admission requirements apply:
- A conferred bachelors degree from an accredited or nationally accredited college/university
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 on the transcript of the most recently conferred bachelors degree
- Proof of English proficiency (international students only; see section on English Proficiency in the Trident Catalog)
Students with transfer potential credit should review our transfer policy.
You will need to submit the following documents to complete the application process:
Detailing all prior academic coursework from the institution granting the qualifying bachelors degree or the most recent masters degree.
Proof of English proficiency
International students only; see section on English Proficiency in the Trident Catalog.
Official Evaluation of International Credits
For students with international transcripts only; see section on International Transcripts in the Trident Catalog.
Tuition cost for the masters program:
|tuition type||per credit||per course||per year*|
|Retired Military / Veteran / And Their Immediate Family Members||$425.25||$1,701||$7,654.5|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees||$325||$1,300||$5,850|
Tuition cost for the MAED masters program only:
|tuition type||per credit||per course|
|Retired Military / Veteran / And Their Immediate Family Members||$425.25||$1,275.75|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees||$325||$975|
- Books and Supplies: $0
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Materials: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Food, Housing, and Transportation: N/A
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Official Transcript: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up: $35-$55 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Technology Fee: $0
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Faces of Trident
Meet Kathryn Cromwell-Grate, Master of Arts in Education.