When you earn your masters degree online at Trident University, you will join an engaged and diverse learning community of adult learners from all walks of life. If you’re ready to take this important next step, apply online now. No application fee is required and you can apply year-round.
Advance Your Education at Trident University
Subject to additional college-or program-specific admission requirements, the following standard admission requirements apply:
- A conferred bachelors degree from an accredited or nationally accredited college/university
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 on the transcript of the most recently conferred bachelors degree
- Proof of English proficiency (international students only; see section on English Proficiency in the Trident Catalog)
Students with transfer potential credit should review our transfer policy.
- File operations (creating, saving, copying, retrieving)
- Using standard windows features: navigation tools, sizing and moving features, etc.
- Importing and exporting files
- Page setup and printing
- Basic word-processing activities
- Basic electronic spreadsheet activities
- Designing and developing graphic presentations
- Engaging in basic Internet activities, including subject searches
Trident also provides students a Distance Education Readiness Assessment to help students confirm the skills and competencies needed to succeed in a distance education setting, to identify areas of deficiencies, and to determine the level of support needed by the student to be successful in a distance education setting. Students are encouraged to avail themselves of the assessment found on the last page of the on-line application.
To benefit from the unique features that Trident provides, students will need to possess or have access to a computer with the following hardware/software configurations:
- A standard Web browser like Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE), Firefox, or Chrome
- Microsoft Office applications, including, as a minimum: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Adobe PDF reader
- Internet connectivity
- Headphones with microphone (required in some programs)
You will need to submit the following documents to complete the application process:
Detailing all prior academic coursework from the institution granting the qualifying bachelors degree or the most recent masters degree.
Proof of English proficiency
International students only; see section on English Proficiency in the Trident Catalog.
Official Evaluation of International Credits
For students with international transcripts only; see section on International Transcripts in the Trident Catalog.
Tuition cost for the masters program:
|tuition type||per credit||per course||per year*|
|Retired Military / Veteran / And Their Immediate Family Members**||$425.25||$1,701||$7,654.5|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees**||$325||$1,300||$5,850|
|Active Duty, National Guard and Reserve U.S Military Service Members**||$250||$1,000||$4,500|
Tuition cost for the MAED masters program only:
|tuition type||per credit||per course|
|Retired Military / Veteran / And Their Immediate Family Members*||$425.25||$1,275.75|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees*||$325||$975|
|Active Duty, National Guard and Reserve U.S Military Service Members*||$250||$750|
- Books and Supplies: $0
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Materials: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Food, Housing, and Transportation: N/A
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Official Transcript: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up: $35-$55 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Technology Fee: $0
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Faces of Trident
Meet Kathryn Cromwell-Grate, Master of Arts in Education.