The mission of Trident University International’s Alumni Association is to connect, engage and inspire our worldwide community of learners beyond the online classroom and into their local communities. The Association serves the social, professional, and academic needs of Alumni and future Alumni through increased opportunities for meaningful engagement in order to increase awareness, pride, participation, and commitment to their University, Trident University.
Alumni Association Mission
Join the Trident Alumni Association
Stay connected and involved with Trident University by joining our Alumni Association. As a graduate of our programs, you have the opportunity to make new friends, establish a career network, mentor current students and help ensure a bright future for your university.
Participation in the Trident University Alumni Association will help you stay current with university news and reconnect with classmates, professors and friends from all over the world. Our Alumni Association members are instrumental in introducing high-caliber students into our active community of learners, leaders and scholars.
Current chapter meetings scheduled in:
- Dallas, TX
- El Paso, TX
- Houston, TX
- Killeen, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Enterprise, AL
- San Diego, CA
- Orange County, CA
- Hampton Roads, VA
- New Jersey (near Fort Dix)
- Dayton, OH (near Wright Patterson)
Don’t see your city listed or want to learn more about one of these chapters; email email@example.com to make a recommendation or request more information!
Trident Stong – Basic Alumni membership includes:
- Lifetime Trident email account
- Trident’s virtual events and webinar’s
- Access to career search sites and faculty lecture archives
- Networking Opportunities
- Mentor/Protégé Connections
- Access to Career Services Center
- Online Library Access
- NEW: Microsoft Office Suite for up to 5 devices
- NEW: Deals through Alumni Perks website
- Take advantage now! Go to www.gwperks.com and use organization code 700077 when prompted during the sign up process. Happy saving!
Trident Tough – Regional Chapter membership includes*:
- Access to regional meetings and events
- 10% savings at Trident student store
- Trident license plate cover
- Alumni sticker
(Must participate in a minimum of two consecutive regional chapter events)
Trident Resilient – Regional Chapter leadership receives*:
- Portfolio, pen, and lapel pin
Purchase Trident Gear
Request a Transcript
Attend Graduation – Did you know? If you completed your graduation requirements and degree clearance in a prior session and received approval from the Registrar’s Office, you may participate in the current year’s graduation or any future Trident University Graduation Ceremony.
Career Development Resources
Start your Next Program