Trident Alumni Association
The mission of Trident’s Alumni Association is to connect, engage and inspire our worldwide community of learners beyond the online classroom and into their local communities. The Association serves the social, professional, and academic needs of Alumni and future Alumni through increased opportunities for meaningful engagement in order to increase awareness, pride, participation, and commitment to their University, Trident.
Join the Trident Alumni Association
Stay connected and involved with Trident by joining our Alumni Association. As a graduate of our programs, you have the opportunity to make new friends, establish a career network, mentor current students and help ensure a bright future for your university.
Participation in the Trident Alumni Association will help you stay current with university news and reconnect with classmates, professors and friends from all over the world. Our Alumni Association members are instrumental in introducing high-caliber students into our active community of learners, leaders and scholars.
Join a Chapter Near You
Engage with your local Trident Community to strengthen, enhance, and sustain your connection to Trident and one another. Local chapters are launching in various cities across the nation. The strength of our chapters comes directly from its members—YOU. Your participation makes it possible for us to provide networking opportunities and events, scholarship funding, personal development experiences and more, to students and alumni around the globe and in every walk of life.
|Chapter Location||Email Address||Facebook Page|
|Dallas, TX||Dallas@trident.edu||Dallas Group|
|El Paso, TX||ElPaso@trident.edu||El Paso Group|
|Houston, TX||Houston@trident.edu||Houston Group|
|Killeen, TX||Killeen@trident.edu||Killeen Group|
|San Antonio, TX||SanAntonio@trident.edu||San Antonio Group|
|San Diego, CA||SanDiego@trident.edu||San Diego Group|
*Chapter email addresses send directly to each chapter President and/or the designee for chapter communications.
Don’t see your city listed or want to learn more about one of these chapters; email email@example.com to make a recommendation or request more information!
There are no dues or fees for membership - we want to keep our alumni connected, involved, and informed. Membership benefits are designed to support Trident alumni in achieving their goals and professional advancement.
Trident Strong - Basic Alumni membership includes:
- Lifetime Trident email account
- Trident's virtual events and webinar's
- Access to career search sites and faculty lecture archives
- Networking Opportunities
- Mentor/Protégé Connections
- Access to Career Services Center
- Online Library Access
- NEW: Microsoft Office Suite for up to 5 devices
- NEW: Deals through Alumni Perks website
- Take advantage now! Go to www.gwperks.com and use organization code 700077 when prompted during the sign up process. Happy saving!
Trident Tough - Regional Chapter membership includes*:
- Access to regional meetings and events
- 10% savings at Trident student store
- Trident license plate cover
- Alumni sticker
(Must participate in a minimum of two consecutive regional chapter events)
Trident Resilient - Regional Chapter leadership receives*:
- Portfolio, pen, and lapel pin
Who doesn't love saving money? As a member of the Trident Family, you have access to a growing list of exclusive savings and benefits. Quickly locate popular discounts below and email firstname.lastname@example.org with additional savings that you would like added and shared.
- Amazon Student Program - For Trident and all college students, Amazon offers students a free six-month trial of Amazon Student to those with a valid .edu e-mail address (or you can provide proof of your student status). It includes free two-day shipping, deals and promotions exclusively for students, and a $10 credit when you refer a friend. After six months, you get a discount on Amazon Prime ($49 instead of $99 a year), which adds unlimited video streaming and the ability to borrow books on a Kindle.
- BenefitHub - Take advantage of our BenefitHub Discount Program. Once you sign up you're just a point and click away from savings on thousands of brands at hundreds of retailers.
- BestBuy.com - For college students, Best Buy has discounts on computers and lots of other accessories; currently, you can get $100 off MacBooks, and $120 off certain all-in-one computers. Lots of deals include free shipping. Sign up with your .edu student e-mail address, and the store then sends coupon codes that you enter online at checkout. Right now, when you sign up for College Student Deals, you could win cash and product prizes, up to $100,000.
- General Motors (GM) - The GM College Discount allows recent college graduates (who have graduated no more than two years ago), graduate students, and college students from any two- or four-year school to purchase or lease eligible, new vehicles at a special discounted price below MSRP. Plus, you can combine the discount with most current offers to save even more. When you build a vehicle to your exact specifications on this site, you can view MSRP and the GM College Discount price.
- New York Times - Print delivery at education rate is available to students currently attending colleges in the United States.
- The Economist - Reduced subscription rate options for weekly delivery in print, digital or print +digital.
- Wall Street Journal - Get over 84% off regular rates. Print and digital options available.
- Apple Store for Education - For college students and their parents. Buy a Mac for school and get a $100 App Store Gift Card, plus additional education discounts up to $200. Buy an iPad for school, and get a $50 App Store gift card. And for a limited time, you can apply (along with a co-applicant with good credit) to pay no interest and make no payments for 90 days on your school supplies, via RBS Citizens bank.
- For $199, the Pro Apps Bundle for Education is available, offering Final Cut Pro X ($299.99), Logic Pro X ($199.99), Motion 5 ($49.99), Compressor 4 ($49.99), and MainStage 3 ($29.99); saving students $430 compared to purchasing each app individually.
- Dell University - Trident students can use this link to save on your next computer, TV and monitor!
- DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket - This package allows verified Trident students to stream live, out-of-market NFL regular season games every Sunday afternoon on their computer, tablet, phone, game console or connected streaming device. Verified students have access to exclusive features including RED ZONE CHANNEL and DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE at an exclusive discount.
- HP Academy - Trident Students save up to 20 percent on HP products and get free shipping. HP offers an online tool called PC MatchLab to help you choose the best computer for your needs.
- Lenovo Academic Purchase Program - Students must select Trident as their school and then agree to meet Lenovo's student criteria to browse available discounts of up to 25% on laptops, tablets and computers.
- Microsoft Store for Education - Trident student discounts start at 10 percent for all Windows PCs and accessories.
- Norton Anti-Virus - Students get a 90-day trial of our best protection so you can write papers in stride. Protect up to 5 devices with one simple plan that includes real-time protection, app scanning, password management, and more.
- StudentUniverse - Provides students with exclusive travel deals on airfare, hotels, tours, and more. Save up to 50% on cheap student flights.
- STA Travel - Created just for students, STA shares special pricing for student travel. This is a full-service travel company that offers deals on flights, hotels, hostels, tours, rail, travel insurance, and more.
Additional Savings - Visit our Student & Alumni Perks Website - Take advantage of additional savings now! Go to gwperks.com and use organization code 700077 when prompted during the sign up process.
- Request a Transcript
- Attend Graduation - Did you know? If you completed your graduation requirements and degree clearance in a prior session and received approval from the Registrar's Office, you may participate in the current year's graduation or any future Trident Graduation Ceremony.
- Career Development Resources
- Start your Next Program
Get the most out of our network. Connect with fellow Trident students & alumni!
Whether you are from the first cohort in 1998, a recent graduate or a current student; you share the experience of learning from a WASC accredited, fully online university, that serves busy adults both military and civilian. Now is your opportunity to open doors and mentor one another through resume review, informational interviews, job leads or by even welcoming a fellow alum to your city.
Through the Trident Alumni Association, we offer students and alumni access to Alumnifire, an exciting networking platform. Leverage the resources of your community, the connection capabilities of Linkedin and the robust job bank of Indeed.com.
Choose how and how often you want to engage and make yourself available to both give and receive support and advice. Sign up quickly using LinkedIn or Facebook and start spreading the word.