Dr. Belal Kaifi
Associate Dean - Glenn R. Jones College of Business
Dr. Belal A. Kaifi is a Fulbright Scholar (Specialist) who completed his post-doctoral studies at the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business Administration where he studied Management and Marketing. He earned a doctoral degree from the University of San Francisco where he studied Organization and Leadership. He earned a Masters degree in Public Administration and a second Masters degree in Business Administration. His undergraduate degree is in Business Administration and he is academically qualified (AACSB-AQ) to teach in the departments of Business Administration and Education.
Dr. Kaifi’s research is in the areas of organizational behavior, diversity management, and strategic leadership. Dr. Kaifi is the author of several books and has published over 30 peer reviewed research articles. In his free time, he enjoys traveling and has spent time in Afghanistan, Sweden, Germany, Dubai, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and Canada.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Kaifi, B.A. (2017). An Interview with Edreece Arghandiwal, CEO of Jurni: A millennial entrepreneur who is making an impact by capitalizing on technology. Journal of Applied Management & Entrepreneurship, 22(2), 103-109.
- Elobeid, D. E., Kaifi, B. A., & Lele, U. (2016). Corporate social responsibility in higher education institutions: The experience of the College of Business and Economics at Qassim University. International Leadership Journal, 8(1), 120–143.
- Poluka, L., & Kaifi, B.A. (2015). Performance coaching within the telecommuting industry. Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship, 20(4), 49-65.
- Kaifi, B.A. (2014). Human Resource Management: An Applied Approach. Tamarac, FL: Llumina Press. ISBN: 978-1-62550-188-2
- Kaifi, B.A. (2013). Organizational Behavior: Managing and Leading Organizations. Tamarac, FL: Llumina Press. ISBN: 978-1-62550-006-9.
- Mujtaba, B.G. & Kaifi, B.A. (2010). An Inquiry into Eastern Leadership Orientation of Working Adults in Afghanistan. Journal of Leadership Studies, 4(1), 36-46.
- Mujtaba , B., & Kaifi, B.A. (2014). Gender Education in South Asia's Afghanistan and Pakistan, for the 2014 Academy of Management Conference August 1-5, 2014, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Professional Development Workshop (PDW) #11117.
- Phi Delta Kappa International Society at the University of San Francisco
- National Honor Society for Public Administration
- Pi Alpha Alpha Honor Society at California State University
- Academy of Management (AoM) member since 2009
- Journal of Business Studies Quarterly (JBSQ) Editorial Board
- Reviewer for the Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies
- Fulbright: Institute of International Education
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)