Earn a Master of Science in Health Sciences From a 100% Online University
Gain the knowledge and skills needed to be a strong manager and leader in health sciences with the online Master of Science in Health Sciences (MSHS) program at Trident University.
In our 100% online program, you will:
- Become efficient in discerning, implementing, and evaluating new developments and advances in health sciences.
- Learn to balance the needs of health practice within sociopolitical and economic environments.
- Improve your ability to critically evaluate research findings.
- Engage in meaningful online discussion, experiences, and relationships.
- Collaborate with a highly qualified, respected, and diverse health sciences faculty.
The online masters in health sciences program promotes educational opportunities for career advancement, employment mobility, and lifelong learning. Our online health sciences students have a passion for thinking about ways to make health sciences systems work better and improve outcomes for patients in different environments.
By immersing yourself in in-depth research projects, engaging with other students and world-respected faculty, and completing rigorous masters-level coursework, you will prepare yourself for a fulfilling career as a health sciences leader.
See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of all online health sciences masters courses.
You must complete 40 semester credits of core courses and electives. See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of all program course offerings.
- Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety
This concentration prepares professionals for management and director-level positions in the environmental health sciences and occupational health and safety fields.
- Global Health Security
This concentration prepares professionals for careers requiring expertise in biological threats, ranging from infectious diseases to biological attacks.
- Health Education
This concentration prepares professionals to work effectively as health educators.
- Public Health
This concentration prepares professionals for careers in the public health field as well as advanced doctoral studies.
See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of all concentration course offerings.
- Health Education
See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of course offerings.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Certificate-seeking students must provide official transcripts of all prior academic work, including military transcripts.
- Masters degree and certificate students are required to provide official transcripts from the institution granting the most recently conferred bachelors or masters degree.
- Academic entrance exams, such as GRE, MAT or GMAT, are not required for admission.
- International students must provide proof of English proficiency (see Trident University Catalog for details).
- Transfer students are required to provide official transcripts of all prior academic work without exception.
- Prior academic work will be articulated during the admission process.
- All courses, whether applied to a program or general elective in transfer will be posted to the student’s permanent record.
- Transfer credits will not be included in the calculation of overall GPA.
- Graduate coursework submitted for transfer must have been completed within the prior seven years unless the content is deemed outdated or no longer equivalent or relevant by Trident.
- Trident may accept for transfer to the masters degree up to 30% of graduate level credits from other accredited colleges or universities. All transferred course credits must have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
|tuition type||per credit||per course|
|Retired Military / Veteran / Partnership / And Their Immediate Family Members||$375||$1,500|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees||$325||$1,300|
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Material Fee: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Lab Fee: $59 (optional - for students enrolled in courses with a lab portion)
- Official Transcript Fee: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up Fee: $30 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Seeking more information on the cost of attending Trident University? Visit Trident’s Financial Aid Resources page where you will find financial aid tools including Trident’s Net Price Calculator and Shopping Sheet, a guide to assist in early financial planning for college.
Get Started Today – Apply Today!