Advance in IT systems management through our online Master of Science in Information Technology Management (MSITM) program. In our 100% online IT masters program, you will:
- Be prepared to manage IT systems development and implementation and emerging technologies in IT infrastructure and systems.
- Learn to plan and design IT architecture to support networked systems.
- Gain the skills to develop security and risk management plans for IT systems.
- Develop skills to manage IT planning so that it is in step with the strategic direction of the organization.
- Join an engaging quality online learning community in the Trident Learning Community (TLC).
- Collaborate with experienced, highly respected, and diverse faculty.
Online IT Masters Program Overview
The online information technology management masters degree program is designed to prepare you to manage IT systems development and implementation so you can excel at the professional management level in the information technology field.
Through your coursework, research, and collaboration, you will hone your technology skills as well as your management, ensuring you are as effective with people as you are with machines.
See the Trident University International Catalog for full descriptions of all program course offerings.
You must complete 36 semester credits of core and elective coursework. An additional eight credits of prerequisite courses may be required for selected specialties if you have no background or experience in a related field. See the Trident Catalog for full descriptions of all program course offerings.
- Information Assurance and Cybersecurity Management
This concentration prepares graduates to protect the information assets of an organization and its users. As well as, to provide
professionals the opportunity to master the principles and best practices to better address the
increasing global and local information security concerns.
See the Trident Catalog for full descriptions of all concentration course offerings.
- Conflict Resolution Management
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Emergency and Disaster Management - Logistics
- Health Care Quality Assurance
- Health Education
- Homeland Security
- Human Resource Management
- Information Security/Assurance and Digital Forensics
- Instructional Systems Specialist
- Strategic Leadership
- Supply Chain Management
See the Trident Catalog for full descriptions of all graduate certificate course offerings.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Certificate-seeking students must provide official transcripts of all prior academic work, including military transcripts.
- Masters degree students are required to provide official transcripts from the institution granting the undergraduate degree.
- Academic entrance exams, such as GRE, MAT or GMAT, are not required for admission.
- International students must provide proof of English proficiency (see Trident Catalog for details).
- Transfer students are required to provide official transcripts of all prior academic work without exception.
- Prior academic work will be articulated during the admission process.
- All courses, whether applied to a program or general elective in transfer will be posted to the student’s permanent record.
- Transfer credits will not be included in the calculation of overall GPA.
- Graduate coursework submitted for transfer must have been completed within the prior seven years unless the content is deemed outdated or no longer equivalent or relevant by Trident.
- Trident may accept for transfer to the masters degree up to 30% of graduate level credits from other accredited colleges or universities. All transferred course credits must have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
|tuition type||per credit||per course||per year*|
|Retired Military / Veteran / And Their Immediate Family Members||$425.25||$1,701||$7,654.5|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees||$325||$1,300||$5,850|
- Books and Supplies: $0
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Materials: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Food, Housing, and Transportation: N/A
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Official Transcript: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up: $35-$55 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Technology Fee: $0
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Seeking more information on the cost of attending Trident? Visit Trident’s Financial Aid Resources page where you will find financial aid tools including Trident’s Net Price Calculator and Shopping Sheet, a guide to assist in early financial planning for college.
Get Started Today – Apply Today!
Faces of Trident
Interested in the IT field? Meet and learn more about Trident's Faculty Lead for the College of Information Systems, Dr. Mary Lind.
Meet Your MSITM Faculty
Our online masters faculty helps students build their expertise through intensive coursework and outstanding learning experiences.