Earn a Master of Science in Leadership From a 100% Online University
Take your leadership abilities to the next level with the online Master of Science in Leadership (MSL) at Trident University.
In our 100% online masters program, you will:
- Learn to approach problems in an innovative, visionary, and transformative manner, a mindset that is highly needed in the 21st Century.
- Obtain expertise in all facets of organizational leadership.
- Improve your oral and written communication skills.
- Gain skills in ethical and logical decision-making.
- Join and engage with other current and future leaders in our online classrooms and communities.
- Work closely with brilliant faculty that possesses a wide range of experiences, backgrounds, and research foci.
Online Masters in Leadership Program Overview
Founded on leadership values of personal integrity, organizational ethics, and service to others, this high-quality online masters degree program uses the most current leadership theory, best practices, and organizational case studies to promote learning. It is designed to meet the diverse and multi-faceted challenges faced in organizational leadership roles.
Offered in a convenient web-based setting, the masters program in leadership allows students to earn their graduate degree while employed. This allows them to further their education without pausing their career progress. Trident also offers monthly course starts that ensure students have access to the classes they need to fulfill requirements whenever they are ready to take them.
See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of all program course offerings.
Your courses at Trident will be relevant and inspiring. As an MS in Leadership student, you will take a variety of classes, including Organizational Change and Transformation, Mentoring and Developing Employees, and Leadership of Teams.
You must complete 32 semester credits of program core coursework and four credits of elective coursework for a total of 36 semester credit hours. See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of all course offerings.
- You are responsible for submitting a complete application package, including the online application form listing all prior institutions attended.
- You are required to have official transcripts on file with Trident to receive proper evaluation of transfer credits and a decision on admission to the University.
- An official transcript from the institution granting the qualifying bachelors degree or the most recent masters degree.
- Masters degree students are required to provide official transcripts from the institution granting the undergraduate degree.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on the transcript of the most recently conferred bachelors or masters degree.
- Academic entrance exams, such as GRE, MAT or GMAT, are not required for admission.
- International students must provide proof of English proficiency (see Trident University Catalog for details).
- Credits are considered for transfer from:
- Any regionally or nationally accredited college or university
- The American Council on Education (ACE)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- The DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST/DANTES)
- The Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL)
- Other non-traditional forms of learning as deemed appropriate by College Deans or designees
- Decisions on the transfer of credits are ultimately at the discretion of the College Deans or designees. Students may formally appeal transfer decisions to the Provost or designee.
- Appeals must be submitted in writing and must be accompanied by supporting documentation or evidence such as a course syllabus.
- Students are urged to review the specific policy statement applicable to each degree program regarding maximum transferable credits to the program and concentration, or both.
- Transfer credits will not be included in the calculation of overall GPA.
- Graduate coursework submitted for transfer must have been completed within the prior seven years unless the content is deemed outdated or no longer equivalent or relevant by Trident.
- Trident may accept for transfer to the masters degree up to 20% of graduate level credits from other accredited colleges or universities. All transferred courses must have a minimum grade of “B-” or better.
Transfer students can review the full transfer credit policy in the Trident University Catalog.
Trident University offers high quality online degrees designed to impart the skills and knowledge required to compete in today’s marketplace for high demand careers. While our mission is to prepare students effectively to pursue career and professional development in their respective fields, finding gainful employment is the individual responsibility of the student. We do not imply or guarantee that students will find employment or be placed in any particular job as a result of completing an educational program.
Click here for important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program Gainful Employment
Pursuant to California State Law, Trident University publishes and provides to students residing in California, Performance Fact Sheets to help students make informed decisions regarding their program of interest. The fact sheet for each degree program is filed with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Regardless of any information students may have relating to completion rates, placement rates, starting salaries, or license exam passage rates, fact sheets contain the information as calculated pursuant to state law. Any questions a student may have regarding this fact sheet that have not been satisfactorily answered by the institution may be directed to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education at: P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818 | www.bppe.ca.gov | P:888.370.7589 or 916.431.6959 | F:916.263.1897
Tuition cost for the masters program:
|tuition type||per credit||per course|
|Retired Military / Veteran / Partnership / And Their Immediate Family Members||$375||$1,500|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees||$325||$1,300|
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Material Fee: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Lab Fee: $59 (optional - for students enrolled in courses with a lab portion)
- Official Transcript Fee: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up Fee: $30 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Seeking more information on the cost of attending Trident University? Visit Trident’s Financial Aid Resources page where you will find financial aid tools including Trident’s Net Price Calculator and Shopping Sheet, a guide to assist in early financial planning for college.
Get Started Today – Apply Today!
Faces of Trident
Meet Dr. Debra Louis, Program Director, MBA, MSL, MSHRM