Earn a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) From a 100% Online University
An online Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Trident can help you prepare to pursue management and leadership opportunities for business enterprises in a global environment.
While enrolled in our 100% online MBA program, you will:
- Achieve the dedication you need to make exciting advances in your education (even if you’re working full time while attending college!)
- Acquire a solid foundation in business theory, strategies, and skills.
- Generate business plans to follow, collect, analyze, and evaluate business data.
- Master business models to improve productivity and performance.
- Generate oral and written presentations in business format.
- Be part of an enthusiastic online learning community that shares your passion for business. Forge useful connections among other Trident business students.
- Work closely with an exceptional MBA faculty with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Online MBA Program Overview
Trident’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed to prepare professionals to manage and lead enterprises that create value for stakeholders in a global business environment. In the online MBA program, students gain proficiency in all core business functions, enhance their critical thinking skills, and sharpen their quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
Our fully online MBA program was designed with adult learners in mind. Many students earn their degrees while working full time, thanks to our convenient course formats and scheduling flexibility. Our monthly class starts help ensure you’ll be able to take the courses you need in a timely manner.
See the Trident Catalog for full descriptions of all program course offerings.
The flexibility while being in the military was really key to me graduating today!Isaac P., MBA Class of 2017
Upon successful completion of their respective program option, graduates should be able to:
- Identify and apply appropriate quantitative and qualitative business models to evaluate business performance and solve complex organizational problems.
- Generate business plans at the corporate, business unit, and functional levels.
- Conduct business research by finding, collecting, analyzing, and evaluating business data.
- Evaluate information consisting of multiple perspectives, conflicting evidence, competing interests and priorities, and risk, to determine an optimal course of action.
- Generate oral/written presentations in various business formats (e.g., memos, reports,
PowerPoint, spreadsheets, charts/graphs).
- Apply a systems perspective to improve, integrate, and align business functions with organizational strategy.
- Recognize and address cross-cultural contingencies for conducting business in a global environment.
- Demonstrate ethical and reasoned decision-making and action in all facets of organizational management.
- Manage and lead groups and individuals to optimize performance and productivity.
You may complete the MBA program with a concentration or without one:
- With a concentration: you must complete 36 semester credits of core courses and 12 semester credit hours of electives for a total of 48 semester credit hours. Students with a Bachelors degree in Business Administration may be eligible to waive/substitute an elective course for a total of 44 semester credit hours.
- Without a concentration: you must complete a total of 36 semester credit hours.
See the Trident Catalog for full descriptions of all course offerings.
- Conflict and Negotiation Management – This concentration prepares professionals to excel at the middle management level in conflict and negotiation management field.
- General Management – This concentration prepares professionals to excel at the middle management level in the management field.
- Human Resource Management – This concentration prepares professionals to excel at the middle management level in the human resource management field.
- Information Security and Digital Assurance Management – This concentration prepares professionals to excel at the middle management level in the information security and digital assurance management field.
- Information Technology Management – This concentration prepares professionals to excel at the middle management level in the information technology management field.
- Logistics – This concentration prepares professionals to excel at the middle management level in the logistics field.
- Safety Management – This concentration prepares professionals to excel at the middle management level in the safety management field.
- Strategic Leadership – This concentration prepares professionals to excel at the middle management level in the strategic leadership field.
See the Trident Catalog for full descriptions of all concentration course offerings.
- Conflict Resolution Management
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Emergency and Disaster Management - Logistics
- Health Education
- Homeland Security
- Human Resource Management
- Information Assurance and Cybersecurity Management
- Instructional Systems Specialist
- Strategic Leadership
- Supply Chain Management
See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of all graduate certificate course offerings.
- 8 MBA required courses (32 credits)
- 7 MSHA required courses (28 credits)
- 1 Dual Degree Capstone required course (4 credits)
See the Trident Catalog for full descriptions of all dual degree course offerings.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated competency in two foundation areas of financial accounting and marketing.
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Certificate-seeking students must provide official transcripts of all prior academic work, including military transcripts.
- Masters degree students are required to provide official transcripts from the institution granting the undergraduate degree.
- Academic entrance exams, such as GRE, MAT or GMAT, are not required for admission.
- International students must provide proof of English proficiency (see Trident Catalog for details).
- Transfer students are required to provide official transcripts of all prior academic work without exception.
- Prior academic work will be articulated during the admission process.
- All courses, whether applied to a program or general elective in transfer will be posted to the student’s permanent record.
- Transfer credits will not be included in the calculation of overall GPA.
- Graduate coursework submitted for transfer must have been completed within the prior seven years unless the content is deemed outdated or no longer equivalent or relevant by Trident.
- Trident may accept for transfer to the masters degree up to 30% of graduate level credits from other accredited colleges or universities. All transferred course credits must have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
|tuition type||per credit||per course||per year*|
|Retired Military / Veteran / And Their Immediate Family Members||$425.25||$1,701||$7,654.5|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees||$325||$1,300||$5,850|
- Books and Supplies: $0
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Materials: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Food, Housing, and Transportation: N/A
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Official Transcript: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up: $35-$55 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Technology Fee: $0
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Seeking more information on the cost of attending Trident University? Visit Trident’s Financial Aid Resources page where you will find financial aid tools including Trident’s Net Price Calculator and Shopping Sheet, a guide to assist in early financial planning for college.
Get Started Today – Apply Now!
Faces of Trident
Meet Mary Galarza, Trident MBA alumna. Read more as to why Mary chose Trident to continue her education and pursue her masters degree.
Our faculty come from across the globe, like Argentina, China, Israel, India, and of course, the United States. Meet our MBA Faculty members.