- Email: Sabrina.Segal@trident.edu
Department Chair - Glenn R. Jones College of Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Leadership
- Kono, Pedro; Yatrakis, Pan; Segal, Sabrina (2011). An Empirical Study of Japanese Market Efficiency: Comparing the Risk-Adjusted Performance of an ETF Portfolio Versus the Topix Index, Global Journal of Management And Business Research, Volume 11 Issue Version 1.0.
- Deem, Jackie; Barnes, Barry; Segal, Sabrina. (2010). The Relationship of Organizational Culture to Balanced Scorecard Effectiveness., Global Agility: SAM.
- Morgan LaRoyce; Segal, Sabrina (2009). Is it Reality or Hype? Work Life Balance: Where Home Meets Work. Clute Institute Conference Paper.
- Kono, Pedro; Yatrakis, Pan; Simon, Helen; Segal, Sabrina (2008). Comparing Risk-Adjusted Performance of ETF Portfolios vs. S&P 500 Index. Financial Decisions Journal.
- Udechukwu, Ikwukananne; Harrington, William; Manyak, Terrell; Segal, Sabrina; Graham, Steve. (Fall, 2007). Georgia Department of Corrections: An exploratory Reflection on Correctional Officer Turnover. Journal of Public Personnel Management.
- Segal, Sabrina. (February 2007). Culture & Anxiety in Online Education. Career Education Corporation Conference. (Peer Reviewed)
- Segal, Sabrina. (August 2006). How to Address Student Misconceptions about Citation and Paraphrasing. Career Education Corporation Conference. (Peer Reviewed)
- Feedback in the Online Environment (March, 2004) Career Education Corporation Conference
- DBA in Marketing - Nova Southeastern University
- MBA in International Economics & Finance - University of Hartford
- BS in Languages: Russian & Linguistics - Georgetown University
Honors & Awards
- Adjunct Faculty Member of the Year, Nova Southeastern University
- American Intercontinental University - 2011 Career Education Corporation Educator of the Year
- Named Faculty of the Quarter twice
- Professional Development Award