An Educational Alliance for Community Colleges
Trident University International values working with community colleges. We welcome your students who have earned their associate degrees and are looking to continue their studies. Like you, we understand the demands facing adult learners. At Trident, your students can expect:
- Academic quality —Trident University International is a member of the American InterContinental University System. The System is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcomission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Trident offers quality, innovative degree programs using the unique Trident Learning Model (TLM)
- Extensive programs — more than 25 degrees and over 60 concentrations across the associate, bachelors, masters, and doctoral levels
- Flexibility — our courses and library resources are 100% online
- Affordability — we offer ways to save on out-of-pocket costs for those who qualify*
- Exceptional Service—from responsive support when your students need it to services such as career development
When you work with Trident, you'll have a support team assigned to you to help make sure the educational alliance launches successfully and continues to run smoothly for years to come.
For more information please contact the Trident University Corporate & Career Learning Center today. We're available Monday - Friday at 844-463-4313
History of Excellence
Trident University International has a history of excellence and leadership. Since 1998, we have provided online education, producing nearly 32,000 graduates. Trident is committed to compliance with the U.S. Department of Education and HLC accreditation requirements.
|Degree Level||Tuition Rate Per Credit||Grant Savings||Tuition Rate Per Credit With Grant Applied|