Post-9/11 GI Bill® Benefits Transfer
One unique and exciting feature of the Post-9/11 GI Bill® (GI Bill is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs) is that if the service member does not use all their earned education benefits, those benefits can be passed on to the individual’s spouse or children. To learn more about transferring benefits to independents, visit:

Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)
The constant relocation military life often requires can make it difficult for the service member's spouse to maintain their career. Thankfully, Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) are offered for military spouses. This program provides tuition assistance to spouses furthering their education in a field that might lead to a portable career. To learn more about these benefits, visit:

Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program
The Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance (DEA) program provides as many as 45 months of tuition benefits to certain veteran dependents for the purpose of allowing them to pursue a degree, training, a certificate, an apprenticeship, or other educational opportunities. For more info go to: