Join a Community of Business Professionals
The Glenn R. Jones College of Business offers doctoral, masters, and bachelors degree programs, led by outstanding faculty. The EdActive™ Learning Approach will sharpen your critical thinking and prepare you to become a leader in a global business environment.
We emphasize critical analysis, finding solutions for practical business issues, and the development of scholarly knowledge in business and organizational management. Our degree programs include:
- The purpose of the online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) program is to help prepare students for entry-level management positions in business, industry, and not-for-profit organizations. Our online bachelors degree in business offers concentrations in addition to the general track including: contract management, general business, human resource management, information technology management, logistics, and project management.
- The online Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management (BSHRM) degree is designed to provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed for careers in the large and growing human resources field.
- The Bachelor of Science in Leadership (BSL) degree is designed to prepare students with the knowledge and skills needed for leadership careers within a variety of organizations. You can choose from different online concentrations including: interdisciplinary studies and management.
- The online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is recognized throughout the business world as an important contributor to a successful career. This program concentrates on application of theory to real situations with special emphasis on business in a multinational environment. The Master of Business Administration offers concentrations including: conflict and negotiation management, general management, human resource management, information security and digital assurance management, information technology management, logistics, safety management, and strategic leadership.
- The online Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM) degree is designed to provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in careers in the large and growing human resources field.
- The online Master of Science in Leadership (MSL) degree is designed to provide new leaders with the innovative, visionary, and transformative capabilities that will be needed by 21st century leaders.
- The online Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree program is designed for business professionals who aspire to advance in executive and consulting careers in public and private organizations. Learn how to effectively lead business organizations. Develop the skills to operate as a leader with the capacity to address the challenges organizations face in a variety of settings.
- The online Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Business Administration prepares professionals from various sectors, including academia, the military, and the private sector, to serve as educators, researchers, and scholars. All students in the program will develop advanced research skills directed toward the creation of new knowledge demonstrated by a Ph.D. Dissertation.
Faces of Trident
Meet Trident BSBA and MBA alumnus Isaac Pardon-Varde. Watch the video to learn how both degrees have been instrumental in the advancement of Isaac’s military career.
Helpful Resources & Quick Links
These resources are provided in order to assist students with understanding the cost of attending Trident and the types of financial aid available.
Scholarships & Grants
We understand the unique challenges facing adult learners like you and encourage students to apply for our scholarships and grants.
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management, Master of Business Administration, and Doctor of Business Administration programs are programmatically accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Review our Student Achievement and Program Data