Earn a Bachelor of Science in Health Administration (BSHA) From a 100% Online University
Develop a firm foundation in health administration and advance your education with an online Bachelor of Science in Health Administration (BSHA) degree.
While attending our fully online bachelors degree program, you will:
- Gain critical competencies and qualifications to help further your career.
- Develop skills to use and evaluate data.
- Develop the analytical and problem-solving skills you need as a health administration professional.
- Expand your awareness of emerging trends and their potential impact in the field.
- Connect with other students and be mentored by faculty in an online environment.
- Be prepared to pursue graduate studies.
Online Health Administration Degree Program Overview
This 100% online college degree program will help you develop a strong knowledge base in health administration, including health systems, ethics, finance, and health policy. The EdActive™ Learning Approach ensures you’ll be ready to apply your knowledge and skills in the real world after you graduate or will prepare you to pursue graduate studies in health administration.
See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of all program course offerings or contact Trident today to learn more.
The BSHA requires 120 credits for degree completion. See the Trident Catalog for all requirements and full descriptions of all course offerings. Students in the College of Health and Human Services are also required to meet Trident’s general education requirements as specified in our course catalog.
Have you ever thought about obtaining your masters degree? If so, we have a dual credit option that allows you to earn MSHA degree credits while taking BSHA program courses. We call it FastracDC and it is our fastest and most affordable pathway to a masters degree. By selecting the dual credit option you can have three of your upper division courses applied towards an MSHA degree from Trident.
- A diploma from an accredited or state approved high school or its equivalent
- Proof of English proficiency (international students only; see section on English Proficiency in the Trident University Catalog)
If you plan to transfer potential credit, please review our transfer policy.
- Transfer students are required to provide official transcripts of all prior academic work without exception.
- Prior academic work will be articulated during the admission process.
- All courses, whether applied to a program or general elective in transfer will be posted to the student’s permanent record.
- Transfer credits will not be included in the calculation of overall GPA.
- At the undergraduate level, students may transfer in credit no matter the date of completion. In cases where the content of a course is deemed outdated or no longer relevant / equivalent credits for that course will transfer as general elective credits only.
- Students may formally appeal transfer decision to the Provost or designee. Appeals must be submitted in writing within five business days and must be accompanied by supporting documents or evidence.
|tuition type||per credit||per course||per year*|
|Retired Military / Veteran / And Their Immediate Family Members||$330||$1,320||$9,900|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees||$250||$1,000||$7,500|
- Books and Supplies: $0
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Materials: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Food, Housing, and Transportation: N/A
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Official Transcript: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up: $35-$55 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Technology Fee: $0
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Seeking more information on the cost of attending Trident? Visit Trident’s Financial Aid Resources page where you will find financial aid tools including Trident’s Net Price Calculator and Shopping Sheet, a guide to assist in early financial planning for college.
Get Started Today – Apply Today!
Faces of Trident
Meet and learn more about Dr. Patricia Rhynders, Trident's Associate Dean of the College of Health and Human Services.
The experiences of these talented men and women bring a student experience that is second to none. Meet your BSHA Faculty members.