With a graduate certificate from Trident.
Earn a Graduate Certificate 100% Online
Trident University International also offers stand-alone certificates to provide post baccalaureate graduate students expanded knowledge in a specific field of study. Certificates do not qualify for Title IV federal financial aid and must be applied for separate from any degree program or concentration. Certificates are offered through their respective degree programs. An earned bachelor degree is required for enrollment in any graduate certificate course.
Graduate certificates require four courses (16 credits) or six courses (24 credits), depending on the specific certificate, and include programs such as:
- Aviation Education
- Conflict Resolution Management
- Cybersecurity Management
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Emergency and Disaster Management - Logistics
- Health Education
- Homeland Security
- Human Resource Management
- Information Assurance and Cybersecurity Management
- Instructional Systems Specialist
- Strategic Leadership
- Supply Chain Management
Tuition and Fees
See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of all graduate certificate course offerings.
Tuition cost for the graduate certificate program:
|tuition type||per credit||per course||per year*|
|Retired Military / Veteran / And Their Immediate Family Members**||$425.25||$1,701||$7,654.5|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees**||$325||$1,300||$5,850|
|Active Duty, National Guard and Reserve U.S Military Service Members**||$250||$1,000||$4,500|
*Assumes no transfer credit and that student in a 36 credit program enrolls in an average of 18 credits per year for 2 years. **Tuition per credit represented with applicable military grant applied.
- Books and Supplies: $0
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Materials: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Food, Housing, and Transportation: N/A
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Official Transcript: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up: $35-$55 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Technology Fee: $0
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Get Started Today – Apply Today!
Trident University International is a member of the American InterContinental University System. The System is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.