Dr. Angela Willson
Part-time Faculty - College of Health and Human Services
As a former online student, I am aware of the complexity of being a full-time worker and student. I have been teaching online for many years and know many of the issues that students may have meeting requirements of work, families, and school work. I am here to assist our students and make the “job” of learning one that is personally fulfilling so the student can be proud of their work and of their degree.
Trident Teaching Excellence Award
- Overall, 49 faculty were nominated by 61 students for the Fall 2018 quarter.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Science in Health Sciences