Earn a Doctor of Education (EDD) From a 100% Online University
Our online Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) degree program is designed for current and emerging leaders in both traditional and nontraditional education environments.
Make an Impact with an Online Ed.D.
Learn how to effectively lead educational organizations. Develop the skills to operate as a scholar-practitioner with the capacity to address the challenges educational leaders face in a variety of settings.
The Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) degree program is designed for current and emerging leaders who are ready to take the next step in their professional development. The College of Education is widely respected for producing an exceptional network of educators and scholars.
Every aspect of our doctoral program takes place online, ensuring adult students have the flexibility you need as you:
- Learn to positively transform educational settings through exceptional leadership.
- Apply theories and models that contribute to positive organizational culture.
- Strategically build relations and coalitions to improve the quality of education.
- Combine research and professional practice knowledge to develop best practices and influence policy.
- Be a member of a community of energetic online scholars.
- Learn from committed faculty members that will provide assistance and insight as you complete your coursework and research.
“You can feel the passion from the instructors.” – Lois S., Alumna. Read what Trident graduates are saying about their academic programs.
Meet Your Ed.D. Faculty
Each faculty member strives to produce high-level academic research, leading their fields in global discussion, while attentively mentoring our students.