Pursue your education in the growing human resource field with the online Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM) at Trident. In our 100% online program, you will:
- Gain experience in the field of human resource management.
- Develop foundational skills essential for good business practice.
- Learn how to evaluate employee performance and to collect, measure, and evaluate human resource system data.
- Become adept at integrating and aligning human resource policy and practice to an organization’s strategic goals.
- Work with our outstanding and diverse faculty members that will share the wisdom of a wide breadth of professional experiences with you.
- Become part of an extensive student body and connect with other students in your field that are passionate about furthering their education.
Online Human Resource Masters Program Overview
Designed according to the standards of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), this online masters degree program uses a case-based approach that focuses on preparing students for real-world application. You’ll develop the systems knowledge and critical thinking skills to become a strategic partner in the operational management of any organization.
See the Trident Catalog for full descriptions of all program course offerings.
Our online masters program in human resources management allows students to earn their graduate degrees while working full time and attending to other responsibilities. This flexibility and convenience combined with high-quality academics and an affordable price make Trident a superior choice for most students.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Certificate-seeking students must provide official transcripts of all prior academic work, including military transcripts.
- Masters degree students are required to provide official transcripts from the institution granting the undergraduate degree.
- Academic entrance exams, such as GRE, MAT or GMAT, are not required for admission.
- International students must provide proof of English proficiency (see Trident Catalog for details).
- Transfer students are required to provide official transcripts of all prior academic work without exception.
- Prior academic work will be articulated during the admission process.
- All courses, whether applied to a program or program elective in transfer will be posted to the student’s permanent record.
- Transfer credits will not be included in the calculation of overall GPA.
- Graduate coursework submitted for transfer must have been completed within the prior seven years unless the content is deemed outdated or no longer equivalent or relevant by Trident.
- Trident may accept for transfer to the masters degree up to 30% of graduate level credits from other accredited colleges or universities. All transferred course credits must have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
|tuition type||per credit||per course||per year*|
|Retired Military / Veteran / And Their Immediate Family Members||$405||$1,620||$7,290|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees||$325||$1,300||$5,850|
- Books and Supplies: $0
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Materials: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Food, Housing, and Transportation: N/A
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Lab Fee: $25-$69 (for students enrolled in courses with a lab portion)
- Official Transcript: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up: $35-$55 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Technology Fee: $0
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Seeking more information on the cost of attending Trident? Visit Trident’s Financial Aid Resources page where you will find financial aid tools including Trident’s Net Price Calculator and Shopping Sheet, a guide to assist in early financial planning for college.
Get Started Today – Apply Today!
Faces of Trident
Meet Chante Lindeman, Trident MBA in Human Resource Management alumna. Read as to why Chante chose Trident to pursue her degree.
Trident's MSHRM faculty members are well-rounded, curious, and active. They know that learning is done on a daily basis.