Our online Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree program is designed for business professionals who aspire to advance in executive and consulting careers in public and private organizations.
Earn a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) From a 100% Online University
Make an Impact with an Online DBA
Learn how to effectively lead business organizations. Develop the skills to operate as a leader with the capacity to address the challenges organizations face in a variety of settings.
The DBA combines experience with advanced instruction and applied research skills to establish strong competencies in evidence-based decision making. The DBA builds on and extends master’s-level knowledge by developing a deep capacity for business problem analysis. The program culminates in an applied doctoral study project.
Every aspect of our doctoral program takes place online, ensuring adult students have the flexibility you need as you:
- Build on masters’ level knowledge and skills to provide a career and educational advantage.
- Promote sound evidence-based decision making through applied research.
- Propose effective, efficient, ethical and sustainable solutions to practical business problems.
- Develop leaders capable of fostering innovation, relevance and quality.
- Strategically build organizational relationships and create practices to improve business processes and outcomes and contribute to societal advancement.
“You can feel the passion from the instructors.” – Lois S., Alumna. Read what Trident graduates are saying about their academic program.
Meet Your DBA Faculty
Our online doctoral faculty helps students build their expertise through intensive coursework, deep research, and outstanding learning experiences.
Program Overview – What Students Can Expect
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) 100% online degree program represents the highest level of achievement for business professionals. The purpose of our online DBA program is to prepare business professionals to advance in executive and consulting careers. Prepare to build on masters’ level knowledge and skills to provide a career and educational advantage. Our Doctor of Business Administration program is designed to combine experience with advanced instruction and applied research skills to establish strong competencies in evidence-based decision making. The DBA extends masters-level knowledge by developing a deep capacity for real-world and practical business problem analysis. The program culminates in an applied doctoral study project, in place of a traditional dissertation.
- Apply the core disciplines of finance, management, technology, and marketing to the analysis of diverse, real-world business problems.
- Conduct applied studies that produce substantial and quantifiable outcomes.
- Demonstrate advanced information literacy skills in researching business literature and benchmarking.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and protect privacy in conducting research and reporting results.
- Demonstrate successful written work and presentation skills for various audiences.
- Use a variety of business concepts and both qualitative and quantitative research methods for practical applications in professional practice.
The DBA program builds on the established fundamentals of business taught in masters’ business degrees. Instruction in applied research methods and innovation helps to further develop skill and competency at data-driven problem solving and decision making. The applied doctoral study project is a joint project with an organization of the student’s choosing, and demonstrates sound research practice, independent thinking and innovative solutions. Online DBA students benefit from close academic mentoring relationships that advance their knowledge, research skills, and careers.
See the Trident Catalog for full descriptions of all program course offerings.
The Doctor of Business Administration program accepts up to 12 semester credits of doctoral level coursework from regionally accredited doctoral granting institutions; subject to approval by the Program Director.
- ePortfolio – To save everything related to the development of your dissertation in a single place.
- 800 Dissertation Tasks Course – Provides a single place to submit, track, and gain approval for completed tasks.
|tuition type||per credit||per course||per year*|
|Retired Military / Veteran / And Their Immediate Family Members||$708.75||$2,835||$11,340|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees||$656.25||$2,625||$10,500|
- Books and Supplies: $0
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Materials: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Food, Housing, and Transportation: N/A
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Official Transcript: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up: $35-$55 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Technology Fee: $0
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Seeking more information on the cost of attending Trident? Visit Trident’s Financial Aid Resources page where you will find financial aid tools including Trident’s Net Price Calculator and Shopping Sheet, a guide to assist in early financial planning for college.
Get Started Today – Apply Today!