Welcome to the Doctor of Business Administration
“Trident’s DBA program gives students an opportunity to build on their previous professional experience working with a community of scholars and practitioners. This challenging, hands-on program will train students in concepts that are integral to the growth and vitality of businesses worldwide. Instructed by faculty with current, real world experience, students will look at the how and why of business successes and critically examine modern business challenges with the goal of applying these learnings to their respective careers. This program is designed to shape students into future leaders and innovators in the business world.” – Dr. Indira Guzman
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) 100% online degree program represents the highest level of achievement for business professionals. The purpose of our online DBA program is to prepare business professionals to advance in executive and consulting careers. Prepare to build on masters’ level knowledge and skills to provide a career and educational advantage. Our Doctor of Business Administration program is designed to combine experience with advanced instruction and applied research skills to establish strong competencies in evidence-based decision making. The DBA extends masters-level knowledge by developing a deep capacity for real-world and practical business problem analysis. The program culminates in an applied doctoral study project, in place of a traditional dissertation.
By the culmination of the Doctor of Business Administration degree program, you will be able to:
- Apply the core disciplines of finance, management, technology, and marketing to the analysis of diverse, real-world business problems.
- Conduct applied studies that produce substantial and quantifiable outcomes.
- Demonstrate advanced information literacy skills in researching business literature and benchmarking.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and protect privacy in conducting research and reporting results.
- Demonstrate successful written work and presentation skills for various audiences.
- Use a variety of business concepts and both qualitative and quantitative research methods for practical applications in professional practice.
The DBA program builds on the established fundamentals of business taught in masters’ business degrees. Instruction in applied research methods and innovation helps to further develop skill and competency at data-driven problem solving and decision making. The applied doctoral study project is a joint project with an organization of the student’s choosing, and demonstrates sound research practice, independent thinking and innovative solutions. Online DBA students benefit from close academic mentoring relationships that advance their knowledge, research skills, and careers.
See the Trident University Catalog for full descriptions of all program course offerings.
- Doctor of Business Administration brochure – coming soon!
The Doctor of Business Administration program accepts up to 12 semester credits of doctoral level coursework from regionally accredited doctoral granting institutions; subject to approval by the Program Director.
- ePortfolio – To save everything related to the development of your dissertation in a single place.
- 800 Dissertation Tasks Course – Provides a single place to submit, track, and gain approval for completed tasks.
Click here for important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program Gainful Employment
- School Performance Fact Sheet (California Residents Data) – coming soon
|tuition type||per credit||per course||per year*|
|Retired Military / Veteran / Partnership / And Their Immediate Family Members||$675||$2,700||$10,800|
|Military & Immediate Family Members / Department of Defense Federal Civilian Employees||$625||$2,500||$10,000|
- Books and Supplies: $0
- Bounced Check Fee: $30
- Course Materials: $0
- Diploma Copy: $30 (optional)
- Doctoral Application Fee: $75 (non-refundable)
- Food, Housing, and Transportation: N/A
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Lab Fee: $25-69 (for students enrolled in courses with a lab portion)
- Official Transcript: $10 (rush fee $35)
- Other Expedited Shipping Fees: varies based on region
- Payment Plan Set-up: $30 (non-refundable)
- Student ID Card: $10 (optional)
- Technology Fee: $0
- Other fees may apply and are subject to change without advance notice.
Seeking more information on the cost of attending Trident University? Visit Trident’s Financial Aid Resources page where you will find financial aid tools including Trident’s Net Price Calculator and Shopping Sheet, a guide to assist in early financial planning for college.
Get Started Today – Apply Today!