Earn a Doctor of Health Administration (DHA) From a 100% Online University
Our online Doctor of Health Administration (DHA) degree program is designed for professionals who aspire to advance in executive, consulting, and faculty careers in areas of Health Administration.
Make an Impact with an Online DHA
The College of Health and Human Services offers the Doctor of Health Administration (DHA) degree program to develop health administrators who are prepared to meet the needs of a growing field, with competencies of the National Center for Healthcare Leadership and the Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Education in mind.
According to The Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of medical and health services managers is projected to grow 18 percent from 2018 to 2028*. The healthcare administration/management field is ever-changing, impacted by regulatory and legal policy, as well as political and social trends, and advances in technology and research.
Every aspect of our doctoral program takes place online, ensuring adult students have the flexibility you need as you:
- Assess trends and keep their organizations aligned with the latest innovations
- Effectively communicate to staff, patients, and other stakeholders on relevant healthcare issues
- Critically evaluate data from various sources and apply it for optimum organizational outcomes
- Demonstrate accountable and collaborative leadership in a diverse organization
- Act ethically to abide by current regulatory requirements
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Medical and Health Services Managers, on the Internet (visited March, 2020). Conditions in your area may vary.
“You can feel the passion from the instructors.” – Lois S., Alumna. Read what Trident graduates are saying about their academic program.
Meet Your DHA Faculty
Our online doctoral faculty helps students build their expertise through intensive coursework, deep research, and outstanding learning experiences.