Earn a Doctor of Health Administration (DHA) From a 100% Online University
Our online Doctor of Health Administration (DHA) degree program is designed for professionals who aspire to advance in executive, consulting, and faculty careers in areas of Health Administration.
Make an Impact with an Online DHA
The College of Health and Human Services offers the Doctor of Health Administration (DHA) degree program to develop health administrators who are prepared to meet the needs of a growing field, with competencies of the National Center for Healthcare Leadership and the Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Education in mind.
The US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that the field of healthcare administration/management will see growth of 20% by the year of 2026. The healthcare administration/management field is ever-changing, impacted by regulatory and legal policy, as well as political and social trends, and advances in technology and research.
Every aspect of our doctoral program takes place online, ensuring adult students have the flexibility you need as you:
- Assess trends and keep their organizations aligned with the latest innovations
- Effectively communicate to staff, patients, and other stakeholders on relevant healthcare issues
- Critically evaluate data from various sources and apply it for optimum organizational outcomes
- Demonstrate accountable and collaborative leadership in a diverse organization
- Act ethically to abide by current regulatory requirements
“You can feel the passion from the instructors.” – Lois S., Alumna. Read what Trident graduates are saying about their academic program.
Meet Your DHA Faculty
Our online doctoral faculty helps students build their expertise through intensive coursework, deep research, and outstanding learning experiences.