Online Business Doctoral Programs
Individuals who complete the online Ph.D. program in Business Administration will become tomorrow’s teachers, researchers, and scholars.
By immersing themselves in academic literature, engaging in rich academic experiences, and conducting detailed research in their areas of interest, our online doctoral students transform themselves into world-class business academics.
Our Doctoral Programs are Completely Online
Affording flexibility as you:
- Receive the training you need to solve the complex problems of a rapidly changing world.
- Pursue a research area of your own choosing and gain the skills, experience, and mentoring you need to produce respected academic research.
- Develop effective scholarly writing and presentation skills.
- Learn and practice scientific research methods.
- Be part of a community of passionate online graduate students.
- Work with outstanding faculty who will offer invaluable guidance, from admission to coursework through exams and your dissertation.
- Make a unique contribution to the academic community by publishing your doctoral dissertation in peer-reviewed journals and/or presenting research projects in academic conferences.
- Become a true leader in your field.
Contact our admissions office, read our blog, and check out online doctoral faculty profiles below to learn more about our program.
Meet Your Doctoral Faculty Members
One of the most critical considerations when comparing online Ph.D. programs is faculty. Prospective students should seek to find a program where:
- Faculty members are active researchers as well as devoted teachers
- Faculty members are skilled at facilitating active learning experiences and rigorous coursework online
- Faculty members are committed to mentoring
- Faculty research interests align with their own
Our online doctoral program faculty works closely with students to help them build knowledge and become truly great researchers, all while publishing cutting-edge research in their fields of expertise. Online Ph.D. students benefit from close academic mentoring relationships that advance their knowledge, research skills, and careers.