Trident accepts an array of financing options to ensure that your education is always accessible and attainable. Learn more about the financing options available to you by clicking on one of the tab descriptions below.
Processing time: Processing varies depending on military education office.
Learn more about tuition assistance for active duty military members.
- Chapter 30 – Active Duty Montgomery GI Bill®
- Chapter 31 – Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35 – Dependent Education Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606 – Montgomery GI Bill®- Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607 – Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
Processing time: Approximately 6-8 weeks for first time applicants
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Trident directly bills the employer for the tuition owed.
Pay in full, set up a payment plan, or utilize a different payer type in order to begin courses. Thereafter submit reimbursement request to employer.
Defer tuition until the end of the session. Available to students and family members who work for organizations that have partnered with Trident. Most commonly used in conjunction with Tuition Reimbursement as it allows students receiving employer tuition reimbursement to defer payment until after grades for each term are posted. A $30 management fee applies.
Processing time: Benefits and processing varies depending on Human Resources department of the employer.
- To pay in full, please log into your student account.
- Select My Record>Tuition Payments and select the course(s) you want to pay for and click “Add to Cart.”
- Select Credit Card in Payment Information and proceed to enter your credit card information. We accept: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
Check or Money Order
Please make payment out to Trident and send to:
Attn: Bursar’s Office
5757 Plaza Drive, Suite 100
Cypress, CA 90630
Processing time: Approximately 72 hours
Cashnet Payment Plans are interest-free plans that allow you to break your tuition into more affordable payments. Your payment plan will be facilitated through the Cashnet Payment Plan system. Cashnet Payment Plans are not loans, so there are no interest payments. There is a $35 or $55 non-refundalbe management fee, depending on the length of the plan you select.
You can choose to log in to MyTLC portal to make the payments each month or you can select an auto-debit option to have payments automatically deducted from your checking account or credit card. Payments can be made using either a checking account or from a major credit/debit card including:
- American Express
Sign up for a Cashnet Payment Plan
- To sign up, please log into MyTLC portal.
- Select My Record > Tuition Payments to select the course(s) you want to pay for and click “Add to Cart.”
- Select Tuition Payment Plan in Payment Information. You will then be directed to the Cashnet to complete the sign-up process for your payment plan.
Read all terms and conditions and keep a copy of your contract for your records.
Processing time: Approximately 24 hours
Processing time: Varies
Loan Disclosure: This list is provided as a student resource for use in the lender selection process and does not limit students from selecting a lender not represented. You are NOT required to use a lender from this list and the Student Finance Department will promptly process a loan application from any lender that you choose as long as they are a currently offer private educational loans. Trident is not affiliated with any lender. Neither Trident, nor its employees, have received any type of compensation or financial incentive from any lenders, and will remove any lender that engages in unlawful, or otherwise inappropriate, conduct.
Seeking more information on the cost of attending Trident? Visit Trident’s Financial Aid Resources page where you will find financial aid tools including Trident’s Net Price Calculator and Shopping Sheet, a guide to assist in early financial planning for college.