Dr. Liza Molina
Dissertation Chair - College of Health and Human Services
Dr. Molina has always balanced her time between teaching and practice. She has over 15 years of experience working in the field of higher education, has taught at several institutions including Tufts Medical School, The University of St Augustine for Health Science, and is the former Director of the Bachelor of Science Program in Integrative Health, Northern New Mexico College, School of Nursing and Health Sciences. In 2015, she published “Basic Research Strategies: A Guidebook for Stressed Thesis & Dissertation Writers”. This easy to read guidebook introduces non-traditional learners to some very basic concepts through humor and an absence of intimidation. In 2001, Dr. Molina established Cambridge Measurement Group (CMG) with the mission of providing affordable and culturally relevant program evaluation & grant writing services to community-based health and human service organizations. Over the years CMG has consulted to a wide range of non-profit organizations throughout New England, The Southwest, & California. A partial list of projects and organizations served over the years is posted on www.CambridgeMeasurementGroup.com. This is her first year at Trident and she looks forward to supporting doctoral students through their dissertation journey.
- Ph.D. in Health Sciences
- Molina, L. D. (2015) Basic Research Strategies: A Guidebook for Stressed Thesis & Dissertation Writers, Bloomington, Indiana. ISBN-10: 1491774797
- Molina, L. (2010) Readability of education materials and informed consent forms for women seeking surgical sterilization, International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, September 03, 2010.
- Molina, L. (2009) Envision New Possibilities: Evaluating SAMHSA Recovery Programs, J Pastoral Counseling. 17, 70-73. Oneida, New York.
- Dissertation: Surgical Sterilization in the United States: Psychometrics, Informed Consent and Bioethics in Context, Harvard University, Cambridge Ma.
Without data, you are just another person with an opinion. - W. Edwards Deming
- National Institutes of Health Predoctoral Individual National Research Service Award
- American Planning Association, National Planning Award
- American Evaluation Association
- American Pubic Health Association
- American Statistical Association