Make an Impact with an online Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) Degree
Are you currently in a leadership position in a traditional or nontraditional education environment or do you aspire to earn one? Consider our online Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) degree program to help you reach your goals.
The Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) degree program is designed for current and emerging leaders who are ready to take the next step in their professional development. The College of Education is widely respected for producing an exceptional network of educators and scholars.
Every aspect of our doctoral program takes place online, ensuring flexibility for adult students. Our program will allow you to:
- Learn to positively transform educational settings through exceptional leadership.
- Apply both the most current and time-honored theories and models that contribute to positive organizational culture.
- Strategically build relations and coalitions to improve the quality of education.
- Combine research and professional practice knowledge to develop best practices and influence policy.
- Be a member of a vibrant and engaged community of energetic online scholars.
- Learn from committed faculty members who will provide assistance and insight as you complete your coursework and research.