Troy M. – Financial Aid Advisor
Your Masters Degree is Within Reach
Do you dream of pursuing your MBA? Are you anxious to return to graduate school, but struggle to find the time or money to do so?
With Trident University, your graduate education is both attainable and affordable. Learn more about the financing options available to you by clicking on one of the tab descriptions below.
Any officer, agent, or employee of Trident, who works in the financial aid office or has responsibilities with respect to education loans, whether those loans are through the federal student loan programs or are private loans, is a covered individual for purposes of this Code of Conduct.
Processing time: Processing varies depending on military education office.
Learn more about tuition assistance for active duty military members.
- Chapter 30 – Active Duty Montgomery GI Bill®
- Chapter 31 – Veteran Readiness Program
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35 – Dependent Education Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606 – Montgomery GI Bill®- Selected Reserve
Processing time: Approximately 6-8 weeks for first time applicants
Trident directly bills the employer for the tuition owed.
Pay in full, set up a payment plan, or utilize a different payer type in order to begin courses. Thereafter submit reimbursement request to employer.
Defer tuition until the end of the session. Available to students and family members who work for organizations that have partnered with Trident. Most commonly used in conjunction with Tuition Reimbursement as it allows students receiving employer tuition reimbursement to defer payment until after grades for each term are posted.
Processing time: Benefits and processing varies depending on Human Resources department of the employer.
- To pay in full, please log into your student account.
- Select My Record>Tuition Payments and select the course(s) you want to pay for and click “Add to Cart.”
- Select Credit Card in Payment Information and proceed to enter your credit card information. We accept: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
Check or Money Order
Please make payment out to Trident University International and send to:
Trident University International
PO Box 7890
Carol Stream, IL 60197-7890
Processing time: Approximately 72 hours
Cashnet Payment Plans are interest-free plans that allow you to break your tuition into more affordable payments. Your payment plan will be facilitated through the Cashnet Payment Plan system. Cashnet Payment Plans are not loans, so there are no interest payments. There is a $35 or $55 non-refundalbe management fee, depending on the length of the plan you select.
You can choose to log in to MyTLC portal to make the payments each month or you can select an auto-debit option to have payments automatically deducted from your checking account or credit card. Payments can be made using either a checking account or from a major credit/debit card including:
- American Express
Sign up for a Cashnet Payment Plan
- To sign up, please log into MyTLC portal.
- Select My Record > Tuition Payments to select the course(s) you want to pay for and click “Add to Cart.”
- Select Tuition Payment Plan in Payment Information. You will then be directed to the Cashnet to complete the sign-up process for your payment plan.
Read all terms and conditions and keep a copy of your contract for your records.
Processing time: Approximately 24 hours
Processing time: Varies
Seeking more information on the cost of attending Trident University? Visit Trident’s Financial Aid Resources page where you will find financial aid tools including Trident’s Net Price Calculator and Shopping Sheet, a guide to assist in early financial planning for college.