- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 714-816-0366
Dr. Lisa Mohanty
Dean - Glenn R. Jones College of Business
Dr. Lisa Mohanty has been teaching Economics for over 15 years in both traditional and online environments. She believes that professors have the important role of actively engaging students in the learning process and that teaching skills are constantly developed with experience and training. She likes to explore new and different pedagogical techniques to enhance the virtual classroom. Creativity is necessary when fostering the intellectual curiosity of our students in an online environment. She is proud to be part of the general education team where we strive to help students achieve their educational goals as well as develop life long learning skills.
At Trident University, the virtual doors are always open to create an opportunity for your future. Dr. Lisa Mohanty
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Sharing the Burden? A Comparison of Hours Worked by Ghanaian Women in Monogamous and Polygamous Households. (with Amy Ickowitz), Feminist Economics 2015.
- Race, Power, and the Subprime/Foreclosure Crisis: A Meso Analysis (with Gary Dymski and Jesus Hernandez), Feminist Economics 2013.
- An Exploration of Adult Learners and Distance Education working paper 2013
Areas of Expertise
Dr. Mohanty's areas of expertise include:
- Business Administration
- Feminist Economics
- Ph.D. in Economics - University of California, Riverside (2001)
- M.A. in Economics - University of California, Riverside (1997)
- B.A. in Economics - University of California, Irvine (1995)